Chapter 9:The Empress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

Swimming downwards I slowly breach the surface of the water, the gravity suddenly switches dragging me out of the water making me fall.
I hit something hard on the way down hurting my back before I slide down it, as I slide I come to the conclusion that I'm falling down a long set of stairs.

Y/n:Owww...

Rubbing my head I start looking around, I'm in a large round room built of a dark metallic matirial with gold and silver accents, there's families looking flags on the walls but I can't place where I've seen them before. Turning onto my back I see the thing I just fell down is an elaborate spiked throne with stairs leading up to it with the same color scheme and pattern as the room.

Y/n:Cool place, like one an Empress would have.

Looking around I see a large red carpet that leads to an exit ahead of me, getting up I brush myself off before walking to the exit my shoes making little noise on the nice carpet.
Resting my hand on my swords I can't help but feel off edge, as if the very air I breathe could be killing me.

Making it to the large double doors I try to open them only getting them to budge slightly, I don't think their locked but just really heavy.

????:Fufufu your a lot different from my last master.

Whipping back around I start to unsheath my Zanpacto, looking back up to the weird throne seeing someone sitting their hidden behind a large ploom of purple smoke the only thing visible being their gold cat slit eyes.

????:Now what makes you think I'd listen to...

I can tell she waved her hand quite snobby because of the way the smoke moved.

????:A commoner.

Huffing I glare at them.

????:Ooo! Scary.

Feeling the fucking smug ooze off of this Person I slowly start Un sheathing my zanpacto. Approaching her my Zanpacto sets on fire with a chaotic white and black flame, I guess Albedo is already giving me more abilities. Smirking I get into my stance before pointing to the woman.

Y/n:I guess your not going to let me use your powers easily, are you?
Laughing again she quickly responds.

????:Of corse not!

Smirking I lower my sword.

Y/n:I wouldn't have it any other way.

Smirking she points her hand causing magic circles appear around that throne, before I knew It I was dodging dark metal chains tipped with haggerd hooks. Using both my swords I block two chains as I run towards the throne, at this point the chains had covered the room in a spider web like pattern.

Dodging another voley of chains I leap landing on one of the chains that were above me, running along it I quickly close the gap on the throne before leaping off unknowingly dodging two chains. Falling directly onto the figure I ready my swords to slash them in an X formation.

*SHATTER*

Y/n:Huh?!

She blocked it using some green scale thing she summoned along her arms, pushing off I distance myself before slashing at the air shouting the first thing that came to my mind.

Y/n:BLACK FLAME!!

Much to my surprise the flames on my sword congeal at the tip before throwing a large black fireball from the tip as I slash, as it sailed through the air I use the distraction and use the chains to get above her.