Chapter 21: Here We Go Again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*y/n pov*

*KNOCK KNOCK... KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!*

Y/N:Agghh!

Jumping out of bed I fall over hitting my side on the ground making my previous wounds cry out in pain, especially my kneck shit, yea I should've known after being kicked in the neck but still!

*KNOCK-*

Y/n:SHUT UP I'M ON MY WAY YOU BASTARD!

Urahara:That's no way to speak to your elders y/n!

Damit it's him... Wait does that mean...

Picking myself up I quickly get changed before running to my front door slipping down a couple steps before slamming Into the door, owie.

Opening the door I see Urahara at my door his fan still covering his face.

Urahara:Y/n! Buddy! You haven't forgot the whole yknow... MISSION thing you agreed to have you?

Y/n:Don't worry I haven't, how's Ichigo's training?

Raising his eyebrow I step back a little realising I've let something slip.

Urahra:Oh? I never told you Ichigo was training.

Crap! I could always just say...

Y/n:Well it's not like you'd let the kid run off into the soup society unprepared, would you?

Hehe got him! Smirking as he legs his fan down I quickly summon my incognito outfit.

Y/n:Just go back to Ichigo, I'll bring Yoruichi over when we're ready.

Knodding he leaves.

Urahara:Oh they're like an old married couple already!

Damn troll, closing the door I walk into my front room seejng Yoruichi laying on my sofa one of my blankets loosely draped over her, of corse she's taken my blankets... What's next my hoodies... Damn maybe Urahara was right.

Coming over to her I squat next to her before shaking her shoulder gently, to be honest if she slept through me shouting I don't think she'll wake up like this.

Y/n:Kitty.... Kiiiiiiitty... Wake up.

Seeing her stir a little she mumbles.

Yoruichi:Noooo... Stay here darling... We still have time for the... All you can eat.... *snore* buffet.

OH MY GOD!

ADORABLE!

Smiling I shake her a little harder.

Y/n:C'mon, we have to leave now.

Finally she yawns before stretching and sitting up, clambering I keep the towl covering her up accidentally falling on her in the process.

Yoruichi:HIYA! Y/n so rough!

Clearly hearing that she was joking I pick her up throwing her over my shoulder trying not to look at anything... Inappropriate, monotone I reply.

Y/n:Urahara needs us so we're leaving.

She starts wiggling trying to get out as I try and walk to the door.

Yoruichi:Nono! Seriously let me off! At least let me turn into a cat!

Y/n:Oh? I thought you where saying all that teasing stuff?

Yoruichi:Okay! I get your point now let me go!

Y/n:.... Okay.

Putting her down I put on my anubis mask before patting her head.