Chapter 26:Back Home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

Waking up once again I try to raise myself out of bed well... Try.

Feeling some weight on my chest seeing Two bumps under my blanket, smiling I slowly take it off revealing the sleeping figures of Soi-Fon and Yoruichi laying on my chest.

Soi-Fon has gotten quite clingy ever since I revealed myself to be a Soul reaper, or at least a human with reaper powers, and left the soul society. she hasn't left my side since then and only relents if I have important stuff to do.

Youruichi however, I don't know what's up with her. She's been the same as Soi-fon just more, well dominant, allways having her legs around me in some way and sitting on me.

I'm not complaining of corse it's just a bit of a weird feeling.

Shaking off those thoughts I take the blanket off completely revealing that soifon has one of my bigger tops on while Yoruichi is almost completely naked, with only a pair of small panties on cutting slightly into her ass and thighs, god these women will be the death of me.

Using shadow dash to leave the bed with out waking them I quickly placeling a large body pillow I had gotten for this exact situation I between them, with a smile I walk out the room before doing my regular routine ending with me in the kitchen.

Y/n:Let's do this.

Fireing up my cooker I start preparing a large amount of food, deciding to make ravioli and tortellini, though knowing Yoruichi we'll need several more bowls than I think we'd need...

Well let's work.

*Shirou level cooking segment incoming*

Finishing washing up after our large as hell breakfast I put the plates away before heading upstairs.

Y/n:Okay girls ill be training again. I'll be back-

Soifon:Oh no you don't!

Grabbing me by the collar she turns me around and prodding my chest.

Soifon:You've been training for too long, we're gonna go do somthing fun before you have to go back to school!

Smirking I lean forward.

Y/n:Oh? And what fun things can we do, when your only wearing my tops?

Her eyes widening she looks down seeing that she is still wearing my top before stammering.

Soifon:B-but I yorui-

Turning she sees that Her mentor had already gotten dressed, wearing faded orange short shorts, tank top and flowy orange coat with Black floral patters snaking up the arms.

Soifon:Ugh, idiot!

Storming off upstairs she slams what I assume is my door before I hear her rummaging through her stuff.

With a smirk I get rid of my soul reaper outfit before following after her, hehe following after her I make it to the door before coming in a shoe being thrown in my face.

-1,000hp

(14,000/15,000hp)

Holding my nose I grimace before shouting into the room.

Y/n:What the... Hell...!?

Looking into the room I see Soifoj half dressed, she's got a high waist full body bikini on, a diamond shaped cut out starting from the bottom of her chest to just bellow her belly button, a green shawl thing around her waist. A pale pink coat hastily thrown on the floor.