Chapter 3: School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Y/n pov*

It's been a few minutes and I'm nearing karakura high-school as I cross the gates another notification pops up from the system.

_______________________________________

New mission!

A new life, a new school! Enroll and lie you way into karakura high-school, what will you do? A school romance? A budding new friendship? Who knows, but all that won't happen if you don't get into school.

Rewards:

-Schooling

-1000 yen

-friends

_______________________________________

Ok at least I get some money put of it at least, it would be pretty useless of me to go through school if it wasn't for the fact it could cover up my Soul reaper antics.

As I walk through I see a multitude of looks and stares on my way to the principlals office... Wait. I don't know where that is. Sighing to myself I flag down one of the students who was sitting on a bench.

Y/n:Yo man, can you give me directions to the principals office?

The guy turned a little before standing up.

Holy shit! When the dude got up he was tall as fuck and buff, he was at least a head and a half over me with broad shoulders and long brown hair that covers his tanned face. Damn I know who this is!

 Damn I know who this is!

It's fuckin Chad!

He fully turns before meeting my gaze and with a kind yet intimidating voice he says.

Chad:Sure, this way.

I nod prompting him to start walking through the hallways with me following close behind, as we glhead up stairs I make an assumption that the principles office was on the top floor of the building.

Y/n:So what's your name?

Chad:Hmm?

He looks at me as if he was making sure of somthing.

Chad:Are you talking to me?

Y/n:Yup.

Chad:Well I'm Yasutora Sado, but most people call me Chad.

I nod as we continue walking through the halls of the school, Chad looks at me once again before asking another question.

Chad:Um, why did you talk to me back there?

Y/n:why not? I'm Y/n L/n by the way.

He simply nods with a small smile before we continue walking. We didn't speak at all after that as we both enjoyed the silence, walking up to a fancy looking set of double doors he stops opposite before talking.