Chapter 30: Battle Plans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/n pov*

....

Alright so if he's there I'll have to bring more power... Since he's a glass cannon however I don't really need that much.

Drawing on a large piece of paper I jot down notes and strategies for the upcoming fights, like next should be Argus and his bullshit... And then the twins.

Suddenly hearing the door to my room knock and creak open I draw myself away from my work, seeing Yoruichi walk in I smile.

Y/n:Hey Kitty, what's up?

Yoruichi:Just checking up on you, how long do you think you've been in here?

Tilting my head I look out side seeing it bright and warm.

Y/n:umm, an hour? Maybe two?

The woman laughing I turn around staring at her, making her stifle her laughter and hold her sides.

Yoruichi:It's been three days.

Wait what...

Y/n:I... How?

Yoruichi:Honestly I don't know either, any regular person would've at least passed out by now.

Nodding I turn to my work on the table, I had catorgarised each of the Zodiacs by difficulty and abilities, even using different colours string to coralate relationships and similarities between a few of them... Yea that seems like three days of work.

Y/n:Well, at least in prepared aren't I?

Yoruichi:Haha you've got that right.

Quickly turning back to her I see that she's draped herself over my bed messing with my covers and nuzzling into my pillow, smiling I turn back to the chart circling the one of the zodiacs that I'm going up against next.

Y/n:How about this, after I've taken out one more Zodiac I'll take you out somewhere nice.

With a yelp she jumps up from the bed before wrapping her arms around me burying her face into my shoulder, slowly patting her head she speaks excitedly.

Yoruichi:Ichiraku ramen?

Laughing I kiss her cheek.

Y/n:Yup, if I remember right they have an all you eat buffet on... Thursdays.

Yoruichi: Mhm!

Slowly unwrapping her hands from my shoulders i turn kissing her deeply, before stopping and pulling away a trail of saliva spanning the gap between us.

Y/n:It's a date then, kitty.

Yoruichi:haha, I can't wait.

With a final kiss she leaves swaying her hips seductively making it jiggle, the woman lingering at the door she catches me staring like a deer in head lights before giggling and shutting the door... Okay Y/n that's good enough motivation to beat their ass isn't it!

Hell yea!

Going to my window I open it up and draw the blinds letting the warm sun light in and tidying my room, after I heat Diego I'll clean my room get dressed and take my sexy as hell girlfriend to Ichiraku ramen!

Quickly sitting down on my bed I slow down my breathing trying to activate my dungeons again, only for my vision to be flashbanged by a bright light and the sounds of a guitar.

????:HAHA! Y/N A PLEASURE!

_______________________________________

NEW MISSON!