Chapter 20:FINALS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3rd pov*

We open up to the colleseum once again, Y/n standing mightily over the body of Guts. Half the man's face had been blown off and his hand had been ripped off and used against him presumably causing the large hole in the man's face, Y/n stepping forward looks up seeing his next opponent smiling as he does.

*Compalation time!*

We first see Y/n beating the shit out of a large humanoid robot, it's quite blocky with a red, blue and gray colour scheme. Getting the upper hand on said robot Y/n blasts a hole through its chest before bringing the beings own sword down on its throat decapitating it.

???????????:OPTIMUSSSS!

Next we cut to A dark purple haired woman in a pink kimono slashing at Y/n with a sword made entirely out of electricity, dodging all of her attacks mastifully she tries to do a large slash enlarging the sword 10 fold.

Surprising the woman greatly he grabs the sword, growling she's lifted up and thrown Into the air by her sword before being jumped on by Y/n.

?????:YES! Yes! Split her wide open!

Slashing repeatedly Y/n lays cut after cut on her body before literally splitting her in half.

Once again we see Y/n fighting a man in a bone white and gold armoured suit, that looks as if it was based on a white lion, the man has very exaggerated movements and exploded everytime he was hit with even small strikes.

*Screen fade time skip*

It's been a few hours now and a substantial crowd has formed in the stands cheering on Y/n, none of them wanting him to loose after he has bested them, right now we see Y/n fighting a large man with red hair and extremely large muscles with them converging on his back making look like a demon face.

With a final strike Y/n burns him alive and carries on to the next round.

_______________________________________

Round 26!

Y/n L/n VS Salem!

Fight!

_______________________________________

Walking out we see a woman around 5'11", she's dressed head to toe ina black dress with red accents. Carrying herself across like royalty she visably recoils when she sees the multitude of dead bodies scattered across the colleseum, wiping her brow she speaks.

Salem:So, I assume your the reason I'm here?

Smirking Y/n does an exaggerated bow addressing her properly.

Y/n:Yes I am Miss! I am Y/n L/n, and today i must beat u in a bloody tournament of kill, death, kill!

Pointing both his sword at him he does an exaggerated french accent.