Chapter 11:The S.S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Y/n pov*

Fuck the cockatoo arc! We're doing some other shit!

Waking up from my nap I change into my Soulreaper/assassin outfit before heading into the back garden I walk to the tree before pumping some riatsu Into it, the middle of the trunk opens like an eye as a platform extends from it revealing a mask I had made.

(Make the gold white)

It's a mask I had made since I knew that my face was exposed during fights, plus it makes my voice echoy like dorman from Shadow of the collosus. Slipping it on my eyes glow white so that not even my eye colour could be seen through it.

Using shadow dash to quickly teleport to the roof of my house I look over to Urahara's place, I leap from my roof onto the power lines making my way over his shop. Jumping down I make no sound as I land before quickly sneaking through an upstairs window, so the layout to this floor is mostly bedrooms and a small corridor fitting maybe two people shoulder to shoulder.

Quickly making it to some stairs I make my way down into the main shop, quickly sweeping through the shop I take several anti Hollow items before getting to the dinning room. Opening the door slowly I look around, the room had been moved around so everything was tidyer and a bookshelf had been moved in. Shadow dashing to it I look through the books.

These books being: Holowfication notes vol 1, Kido spells vol 1-88, how to seduce a shop owner, bucket hat weekly, constalations, Japanese history and.... There!

Taking three books I wack them in my bag, enchanting, Kido application on objects and seals. I can finnaly enchant my gear so I ca-

*Loud snore*

Sweat dropping I spin around finnaly noticing a large futon pushed against the other wall, a coffee table with a 30 bowl strong stack on top of it. Laying on it like a cat is a half nacked Youruichi wrapped up mostly in several blankets, the heated pillow I had given in her arms with her head rested on it. She looks... So Cute!!!

Y/n:Awwww...

Holding my mouth she starts stirring. Shit!

Using shadow dash I reach the hatch to Urahara's training dungeon, opening it I quickly clamber into it closing the hatch as quietly as I can. Catching my breath from the shock I look down seeing the small light of the training room as a small spec in the distance, fuck it, letting go I let my self drop down the shaft picking up a considerable amount of speed.

Suddenly being bathed in light i squint before flipping mid air so I'm in line with the ladder, grabbing it I break a couple rungs before I grab a strong enough one to stop my fall.

-150Hp [7,850/8,000]

Looking at my hands I see them start to bleed, shit. Sliding down the rest of the way I soon find myself on the rocky ground of the training room, looking around I ginnaly appreciate how cool this place is, there's an exact replica of the sky in this place despite it being extremely far underground.