Chapter 24: Time's Up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3rd pov*

The Time has run out for our heroes.

It's early morning in the soul society and Rukia is taking one last look at the sunrise as she's being hauld off to
Sōkyoku Hill reflecting on all she had done in her life, her previous teacher, Byakuya, even ichigo and his friends.

The realisation dawning on her she stops for a moment, she'll never be able to see ichigo or his friends again... Granted she hasn't really got to know some of them yet, like Keigo or Mizuiro or even... Y/n.

Walking along once again she couldn't get somthing out of her head, Y/n his demeanor and overall attitude to everything was so weird and care free,like he knew what was going to happen before anybody else.

With a small smile she was brought out of her trance by someone knocking Into her.

Gin:Sorry, Rukia-chan.

In a sudden burst of fear Rukia recoiled her eyes widening suddenly sweating.

Rukia: Ichimaru G-Gin

Smiling wider the snake like man stared down Rukia.

Gin:So rude Rukia-chan, it's captain Ichimaru to you.

Leaning forward Rukia grew more and more uncomfortable.

Gin:What would your brother say if you kept talking like that, Kekeke.

Suddenly turning away from the soul reaper Rukia finally notices the small amount of spiritual pressure he was emmiting, getting worried she's once again drawn away by ichimaru's snake-y and venom filled tone.

Ichimaru:Poor Renji-Kun, coming to save Rukia-Chan and all...

Rukia:What!? Don't say such random things!

Slowly turning Ichimaru states down Rukia once again making her step back a little.

Ichimaru:You scared?

Stepping forward he keeps going.

Ichimaru:You don't want Renji-Kun and the others killed do you?

Too scared and flustered to speak now Rukia simply glares at the man as he creeps forward each step sending shivers up Rukia's spine, before finally Gin placed his hand on top of rukias head.

Ichimaru:I could try to save them, if you want?

Her hope suddenly rising at the idea her her glare lightens before Gin walks away down the other end of the bridge, without looking back Gin said two words that crushed Rukia's hopes in an instant.

Ichimaru:Just kidding.

And like that he was gone leaving Rukia to be taken away to the Sōkyoku, leaving her once again to reminisce about her short time in the real world.

*Somewhere else*

Now we see to the other Captains, each with their doing their own preparations for the execution.

First we see Byakuya praying at a shrine he had built into his home, before he closes it gently noticing a mess anger outside his door alerting him to the time. Nodding to himself he vanished.

Next we see shinsui and nanao sitting on a random roof, nanao ushering her uncle to get up only for him to stay lying down. The man joking that the blade of grass in his mouth could be poisoning him since his mouth is numb.

Cutting across back to the Sōkyoku we see captain ukitake hiding a large shield and polearm, one of the only known tools capable of destroying the
Sōkyokuin case it goes hay wire.