Prologue

It was 11 in the morning. Siddharth barged into Avneet's Room.

Sid: Why did you do this to me? Agar tumhe iss frndship se itni problem thi toh itne saal se kyu meri best friend banke bethi thi... You could have just told me na.. we would have broken this bloody friendship then and there I knew something was off with you you seemed disturbed from last few weeks .. I knew something was going wrong, but mujhe laga tha ki jab tak hum dono saath hai we can face anything and every thing in this world but the thing is we can face everything and anything but not each other... Avneet I never expected this from uhh Leave it I dont even want to talk about this shit anymore. U know what I hate you Avneet Singhania I really really hate you and right now I dont even want to see that face of yours. I dont care if you are alive or dead mujhe koi farak nahi padta. Bye Avneet. I m breaking this friendship now..."

Siddharth stormed out of the room with tears in his eyes. While Avneet was standing still. Sid left slamming the door behind him. This brought Avneet back into the reality. She cant believe what just happened. She fell on her bed crying. She knew that this was not gonna be easy.

'I want to run back to uhh ashu and tell uhh every damn thing but me kya karu I had to do this. Believe me i never wanted to hurt you. How can I hurt the one whom I lo.. 'tears flowed out of her eyes.

Sid went out of Avneet's house. And went to his house next door. He cleared every sign and mark of tears from his eyes as he rang the doorbell.

"Sid, kaha chala gaya tha beta?" Vibha asked.

"Maa, actually kuch kaam tha visa ka."

"acha thik hai toh when are you leaving?" Vibha asked, she was upset by her son's decision to study in US for next few years and that was clearly visible in her voice.

"maa, now dont get senti. Mein aapko call karuga naaa rozz paakkaa promise. Chalo ab ek smile dedo."

Vibha smiled and said, "haa but when are you leaving??"

"Day after tomorrow in the morning."

"But tumne toh kaha tha ki It will take 2 weeks"

"Haa I also thought the same because I thought it will take time for visa and all but now its done and after going there I need to fill up some forms and other formalities of the college." Sid said

"Achaa ohk baba. Chalo ab lunch Karlo then hum packing karde te hai tumhari. Mein lunch lagati hoon fresh hoke aa jao. "Vibha said walking towards the kitchen.

"Okk maa." Saying this Siddharth went towards his room.

'Maa I m really sorry that I lied to you but I have to immediately leave this city. I want to increase the physical distance between us. Bcoz thats the only thing I can do. Avu why did u do this to me to us to our wonderful frndship me toh bolke aa gaya that I hate you but how can u hate the person whom uh lov..' Siddharth was lost in his thought.

When Vibhas voice broke the chain of his thought. "Sid where are you beta? niche khana thanda ho raha hai."

"Coming Maa."

After 2 days Sid left for US of A. That afternoon everyone, Jai, Reem, Riyaz, Anushka except Avneet went to Sids house.

"Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid",all of them shouted together.

"arehh, why are you all shouting." Vibha asked coming into the living romm.

"Aunty where is siddhu we have to go." Reem asked.

"Siddharth?? Woh toh gaya." Vibha said

"kaha??" Jai asked.

"all of u dont know?? he went for his further studied to USA for 3 years??"vibha asked.