13. Jaireem

QUOTELove is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

Next day exactly at 12a.m. Reem's parents wished her. She was eagerly waiting for her friends but none of them turned up. In the morning she went to the office. She directly went to Avneet's cabin but it was empty. She saw the time it was 10a.m. She wondered where she was as daily she came nearly at 9:30.Then she saw Sid's cabin was also empty. Then she went to Rinushka's section, they both were also not there. 

Reem (thought): chalo ab jai se hi baat karti hoon.

she went towards her cabin. She kept her bag there and went to jai's cabin but it was also empty.

Reem (wondered): Where is everyone????

She then called Avneet.

Avneet: hey reem what's up???
Avneet asked as she picked the call.

Reem: where are uhh all??none of u are here....

Avneet: are actually I had an headache in the morning, so I decided that me office jaake rest kar lungi but meri car servicing me gayi hai so I went to jai but usne bataya wohh aaj office nahi ja raha kahi baar kisi meeting me ja raha hai... the I called Siddharth... woww.. is lakdi ke surprise keh liye I m saying the impossible things

Avneet murmured the last line
Reem: u called siddhu... then????

Avneet: yeah so I called Siddharth so he told me that uska aur Jannat ka koi friend US se aaya hai so there going there to meet him.... Bache humare love birds toh woh to kaal hi bol rahe the that they have not spent some quality time together so they are going on some romantic date or something.... Isiliye mere office jane ka plan cancel karna pada...
Avneet said in an innocent tone.

Reem: achaa kk chal ttyl.. bye

Avneet sensed disappoint in her voice. She felt sad for her best frnd.
Avneet: ha byee but listen exactly 2:00 ko aa jana please yaar....
Reem: yeah kk"
Avneet: bye babe.. Avneet said cutting the line.

Finally, Reem stepped out of her cabin 

Reem: Crap, what time is it?'
She muttered peeping at her watch.

Reem: Close to 1:30! 'I better rush!'
She breathed, sprinting towards the elevator.

She reached Avneet's house at 1:58. 

Reem: hash!! I finally reached.
She breath out. She rang the doorbell. Sonia opened the door.

Sonia: hello beta..

Reem: hello aunty... where is everyone.

Sonia: Go directly into avneet's room.

Reem: ohk Aunty.

She went to Avneet's room, there laid a black dress bag on the bed and there was a piece of paper on top of it. It read:
'Babe dress up quickly.. the dress is in the bag There is a pouch in it with the accessories... use my makeup and get ready... U don't have much time you have to be ready exactly by 2:30 darling do hurry up and after you are ready just open my wardrobe... love love sweetheart.'

She peeped at her watch "shit its already 2:05 I better get ready."

At exactly 2:30 she opened Avneet's wardrobe. There was another sticky note stuck on it's door:
'come to jai's room.'

Before going out she once again saw her reflection in the mirror. She wore a burgundy color, chiffon off shoulder gown with a beaded neckline, empire column skirt and a short train. With her dark hair in loose curls around her face and impeccable make-up, She loved the was she looked.