9. Janneet

QUOTE: I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you ❤......

Avneet made her way to Nigam mansion. As soon as she reached she saw Jannat was sitting on the dinning table having her breakfast and doing something on her phone. 

Avneet thought: 'yaar humari friendship tooti hai isme Jannat ki kya galti hai.. it all happened due to the circumstances I should not blame her in fact I should be happy ki jis vakt uske saath mein nahi thi tab yeh thi uske saath... I promise Jannat I will really make efforts to grow on uhh... but pardon me agar tumhe uske karib dekhke me thodi jealous ho jau tohh... that's natural u can understand (laughing to herself.)

She went to Jannat.

Avneet: gooooooood morning Jaan...

Avneet side hugged her. Jannat was surprised by this sudden change of attitude but then she also hugged her. 

Jannat: good morning avu..

Avneet: so what are you doing??

Avneet asked sitting opposite to Jannat on the dining table. 

Jannat: nthg special just having my breakfast.

Vibha: Avneet tumhe kitni baar samjaya hai dining table par nahi

Vibha came from behind and pulled avneet's ear.. 

Avneet: Sorry naa...

Avneet kissed Vibha's cheek. Vibha and Jannat smiled at her antics...

Vibha: now chalo lets go.. Jannat tum apna breakfast khatam karo mujse isse kuch kaam hai hum aate hai..

Jannat: yeah sure aunty.

After finishing her Breakfast, Jannat went to Sid's room. 

Jannat: Aashu, Avneet se kuch baat hui teri?? She is behaving weird... she came and hugged me right now.

Sid said what happened between him and Avneet in the morning.

Jannat: Ohhh myyy good aashu really????"

Jannat climbed onto Sid hugging him and this was the moment when Avneet passed through the door. Jannat and Sid didn't saw her but she saw them. She went away before they can see her.

Sid: ohh come on Jaan first get off me, maine use sirf maaf kiya hai but I will never forget usne kya kiya that so plz.. and yeh sab maine mere friends k liye kiya hai...

Saying this Sid walked out of the room. 

While on the other side Avneet went away after seeing Sid and Jannat hugging each other.

Avneet(thought): I know Siddharth she's that person in your life right now which I used to be. You are so happy being with her. And my happiness lies in yours.

Avneet said smiling as a tear rolled down her eye as she came out of Siddharth's house.

10 days later.......

Back in the office, Siddharth and Avneet just talked to each other when needed and that too just related to the work. After that day's incident of Jannat and Siddharth, Avneet has thrown herself into the work, the thing which she exactly did when Sid went to USA. She knew what she had to do as she had done it since last 3 years. She has mastered that art.

Siddharth had been observing Avneet from the last ten days. As their cabins were next to each other he can see how she changes her expressions only when needed. He knew that there's something wrong. She is not the Avneet he knew. She has turned a Shadow of that Avneet. He knew that Avneet is faking everything, even the smile which she gives when someone approaches her.