31. Wedding

Guys thank you so much for 12K readers💖🤗🥳

Target: 47 votes, 2 new followers and 30 comments

QUOTE: I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.

Next day it was Haldi function in the morning.

Reem, Jannat, Siddharth, Ritika, Vibha, gathered in their living room.

The main door opened. 

Sonia: Vibha, why are you all inside? Guests have started arriving, Vaishnavi, Sheetal and Jai are welcoming them...

Sonia coming in, behind her Aman and Avneet in tow.

Siddharth's heart skipped a beat when he saw her. 

Avneet wore a yellow and white lehenga and a yellow blouse. She wore yellow and white flowered accessories.

Vibha: haan... chalo chalo...

Everyone went out and welcomed the guest.

Soon everyone started to apply haldi on the groom and the bride. After some time everyone was covered with haldi.  

After Haldi all of them stood in the lawn.

Vibhs: bacho tumhe photo shoot bhi karna than a shaadi ke kapdo mein??

Reem:  haan Aunt

Vibha: do one thing jaldi se taiyaar hoke upar terrace par chale jao me photographer se kehke sab ready karvati hoon.... So phir tumhare photo shoot ke baad tum ladki vale vapas chale jana aur hum barat lekar aayenge....

Avneet: aunty u r the best... chalo hum ready hoke milte hai 2-3 hrs me.
Avneet hugged vibha.

After 2-3 hrs Siddharth, Abhishek, Jai and Faisu were waiting in the living room.

Jai: kaha reh gayi yeh girls yaarrrrr

Voice: I m ready
All the boys glanced up on the staircase.

Jannat came down slowly. She looked stunning in her pale pink, designer lehenga and flawless makeup. Her hair pulled to the side and held by jeweled pink flowers. Her ears, neck and arms festooned in glittering contemporary pink diamond pieces.

 Her ears, neck and arms festooned in glittering contemporary pink diamond pieces

Sid: u look amazinggg

Siddharth complimented her as she came and hugged him.

Jannat: thank you so much...

She stood between Siddharth and Faisu.

Faisu: someone is looking a combo of beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, hot and sexy
Faisu whispered to Jannat.

Jannat: ohhh.... Vese someone else is also looking handsome hot and cute
Jannat replied with a wink.

Jani: where is my sister and my girlfriend??
Jai asked Jannat.