44. Guilty

Target: 90 votes, 3 new followers, and 65 comments.

QUOTE: I understand it, but I don't like it. I wish we could all be together like before: best friends, not heartbroken strangers.

Now everyone was at Singhania mansion.

Everyone apologized to Avneet for not trusting her except Siddharth. She also forgave them as she didn't want to keep any grudges and also they were family. 

While on he other hand Siddharth was sitting on the couch, he was still in shock not because of what Ritika did but because he didn't believe his Avneet. He was angry on himself. 

Vibha: bacho it's already evening so I and Sonia are bringing snacks in 30 mins till then you all relax.

Vibha and Sonia went in the kitchen. While Siddharth too excused himself and went in one of the guests room. He locked the door and sat on the bed.

Sid: How can I be so stupid and egoistic that i didnt trust my Avu. Mein apne ego me itna kya kho gaya that I doubted her. God I can't even forgive myself. Siddharth you are the worst person. Tujhse acha hai Avneet pyaar nahi karti... tujse toh nafrat hi karni chaiye sabko... aur sabse zyada Avneet ko... You are responsible for her every pain... Mene ek jatke me kese maan liya that she can betray me... mene ek baar bhi nahi socha that woh wahi Avneet hai jo mere saath pata nahi kabse hai... I deserve this... I really deserve everyone's hatred....

Abhi: No you don't...

Sid was shocked to see Abhi there.

Abhi: No you dont Sid... you deserve to be happy... and ab toh you know na ki woh wahi avneet hai then go... maafi mang... Of course she will forgive you... haan it will take time because your words have hurt her... Mujhe nahi pata tumne usse kya kaha hai... but you have chance to repair the damage....

Suddenly Vibha called out from outside.

Vibha: Sid, Abhi beta come and have something both of you...

Siddharth stood up, wiped his tears. Abhi went and hugged him. Both of went outside.

Sonia: chalo baccho aap yaha betho me and Vibha are going outside in the garden and Aman is going in the office on basement...

Sonia said and all three elders went away.

Abhi: avu ab bata how did u got to know about Ritika and all this???
Abhi asked.

Avu: yeah so bhai yesterday I was walking in the office when I heard someone talking .......

She told him them everything how she heard Ritika's and Viren's talks then how she took help from the manager of the café. And then how she went to their family lawyer and asked him to prepare the fake will papers.

As soon as she finished saying everything Sid said.

Sid (happily): so u didn't g on a date???
Siddharth asked/squealed.

Faisu: nope..
Faisu answered and laughed.

Jannat: Sidd isne itna sab bola all u care about is 'datee"
Jannat said and everyone laughed. While Sid scratched his neck.

Avu: guys if u all want me I will be in my room... I m tired...
Avneet said and was about to go but stopped when she heard,

Sid (softly): madoo...
Siddharth called out.

Avneet was shocked after hearing this after nearly 4 years but she knew this time she has to be strong this time. She was very hurt from what he said in the morning. She composed herself and then turned and said