37. Can We Meet??

Target: 60 votes, 2 new followers and 35 comments

QUOTE: I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception.

Avneet: ohh myy goooddddd...... Faisu I still can't believe that she is going to do this...
Avneet said shaking her head.

Faisu and Avneet had come out of the café after thanking the manager and were now sitting in his car.

Faisu: woh hi toh yaar.... Itni badi conspiracy... acha hai hame pehle hi pata chal gaya....

Avneet: but ab kare kya??!!! After 3 days they are going to be engaged. And we cant break this marriage after the engagement.... We need to stop this engagement. 

Faisu: look lets go to my house... thoda relax ho tu... don't take so much stress thank god that we came to know about this... ab jo ho gaya so ho gya ab aage kya kare woh sochna hai....
Faisu said putting his hand on her shoulder.

Avneet: yeah u r right let's go to your house... and tonight I will stay there only bcoz I don't think mein ghar jane ke state mein hu....

Faisu started the car and they started going towards his house. After sometime Avneet's phone rang,

Avneet picked the call.

Avneet: haan bol Reem...

Reem: u coming for the sleepover na??

Avneet: reem have u informed Jaan yet??

Reem: nope... mene socha tujse baat karne k baad karu...

Avneet: babe really sorry but bohut imp kaam hai and I cant cancel it off... I know I promised but I really cant come... 

Reem: aree its ok baba don't worry....

Avneet: and haa reem mere ghar pe inform kar dena that I wont be coming to home tonight... and plzz esa mat kehna that I have gone for some work or something.... Woh kuch bhi puche toh unko kehna that call me...

Reem: ohkk babe.... All the best... bye take care..

Avneet: byee u too take care...

They both reached Faisu's house.

Faisu: Avneet do one thing freshen up in your guest room... change your clothes... I guess I have some of your clothes from last sleepover... till then I will also change.... Phir hum shanti se shochte hai aage kya karna hai...
Faisu suggest.

Avneet: yeahh ohkk...

Avneet went to her guest room, basically due to their editing and all Avneet used to stay her very often so she had turned one of the guest room into her room.

After changing Avneet came to the living Room.

Avneet: Faisu...
She called out.

Faisu: In the kitchen...

She went in the kitchen.
Faisu handed her a mug of coffee. Both of them went to the living room and started thinking.

It was 7:30 when Avneet's phone rang.

Avneet: haan mommy bolo....

Aman: beta where are you... u left your office in the afternoon... and Reem said you are not going to come home tonight...
Aman asked.

Avneet: ohh dad... yeah actually I had a very imp meeting.., that's why I left the office...

Aman: so are u still in that meeting??

Avneet: umm.. no actually right now I m with Faisu...
she replied.

Sonia: haan so where are u both right now??