1. First Meet

Guys please Do vote and comment.... and also tell me if there is any mistake because I m new to this...

QUOTE: Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. 

Let's get started...

AFTER 3 YEARS..........

During these 3 years avneet's and Sid's conversation were minimum and only when they were together with their friends... They did miss each other.

All of them are working in Nigam Industries and are leading different projects and different teams.

Avneet and Reem are together in same department. Jai and Riyaz were in the same department. And Anushka used to assist Abhishek.

One day in the morning nearly at 9., Avneet was sitting in her cabin thinking where her life was going. When she was lost in her thoughts, a girl few years younger than her entered the cabin.

 When she was lost in her thoughts, a girl few years younger than her entered the cabin

(Avneet's outfit)

Riya: Avneet, did you hear?? Siddharth Nigam is coming back after completing his studies.
Riya said showing her a post on insta.

Avneet panicked 'Wow now I don't have to think about my life as me and my life both are officially screwed

The pen slid from her hand. Immediately she bent down to take it and let the table hide her panicked expression and reboot it.

Purva: Not to forget his dishy looks... hay mein mar java!!!!"
Purva said coming behind Riya. (Riya and Purva are temporary... they work under Reemneet)

Purva: Avu what happened u look stressed
Purva asked in a concerning tone.

Avneet: yeah guys I m fine its just that the deadline of the project is coming near so..
Avneet lied.

Riya: Don't worry we are going to rock it
Riya said.

Reem: Hey guysssss opps sorry girlsss
Reem came inside the cabin.

Reem: Hey guysssss opps sorry girlsssReem came inside the cabin

(Reem's outfit...)

Riya quickly filled her in.

Riya: Reem, guess what?? Siddharth Nigam is coming back.