38. Shattered Emotions

Target: 70 votes, 2 new followers and 40 comments

QUOTE:  Don't feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.

Avneet finished her work and then messaged Siddharth to meet her at marine drive. But Sid asked her to meet at their secret place.

She went there when Sid messaged her he will reach in 5-10 mins. She parked her car and went inside and sat on the usual rock. After a while there was a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see Siddharth with a small smile. She smiled back. Both of them looked at each other. While Siddharth was just scanning her from top to bottom.

 While Siddharth was just scanning her from top to bottom

(Avneet's outfit)

(Siddharth's outfit)

Siddharth: Hey...

Avneet: hii..

He was about to hug her and she forwarded her hand for hand shake. She withdrew her hand while he step back. Now she went forward to hug him while he forwarded his hand. Both of them laughed. Siddharth just took her hand and pulled her in his arms for a hug.

The hug lasted for a while as both of them felt each other's presence. Avneet broke the hug. They both sat facing the stream and looking at the night sky reflection in the water.

Siddharth: you look beautiful.

Avneet (smiled): Thanks....

Siddharth was having a battle going on between his heart and brain whether he should ask her about the date or not. He finally agreed.

Sid: So umm... how... ahem... how was your date??

Avneet: It was nice...

Sid: Gonna take the things forward???

Avneet: hm... don't know...

Siddharth gave her a slight nod and hummed. 

Avneet: So you wanted to meet...???

Siddharth knew this would come up. And he didn't have any reason why he had asked her to meet. He just wanted to spend some time with her. So without even thinking about any excuse he spoke.