33. Argument!!

As you all have completed the goals of the previous chapter I am uploading this chapter...

Happy Janmashtami.... 

Target: 50 votes, 2 new followers and 30 comments

QUOTE:  Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but the true ones stick like an octopus on your face. 😜

It was night and everyone including elders were sitting sitting in Nigam mansion garden. Abhinavi were also there on video call.

Jannat was angry with Ritika but due to Avneet's swear she didn't tell anyone about the talk. But she desperately wanted to show Ritika her place. She was thinking of a plan so that she can show Ritika her place in front of everyone.

Suddenly an idea struck her mind. Her eyes lit up and she had a big smile on her face. She messaged something to faisu. After reading the message he too looked at her and winked. The Plan was on.

Jannat: So Ritika and Sid ab tumhari engagement ki baari so tell us kaha karine hai kya karna hai and all....

As she spoke this everyone stopped talking and their attention was now on Jannat and her question. 

Avneet was suspiciously looking at Jannat with narrowed eyes. While Jannat gave her an innocent smile. Avneet then looked at Faisu who was just looking here and there. Avneet knew these two had planned something.

Vibha: haan bolo beta kya planning ki hai..... tum dono ne kuch decide toh kiya hi hoga na

Before Siddharth could say something Ritika said.

Ritika: Our engagement will be in some lavish 7 star hotel. 

Jannat shot a small smirk towards Faisu who smirked back as it hit on the right target. Avneet was watching the two but chose to ignore it. Sid's phone rang and he excused himself to answer it.

Jannat: Ritika don't you think it's Sid's engagement as well and he should be one deciding everything. As for the fact that even he would be spending on everything!! And moreover Ritika I think Sid would prefer a peaceful wedding than a show off wedding!!

Ritika: For my Sid, my choice is everything and I know my Sid he will prefer a 7 star hotel only!! And Jannat you are just his best friend and I m his girlfriend and moreover would be fiancé and wife. I know him better.

Jannat laughed.

Jannat: That's your misconception Ritika I know him way better than you.

As Jannat said this she looked at Faisu and blinked her eyes. Faisu took the signal and said.

Faisu: Let's prove it!!??

Ritika: What???

Faisu: are like wese bhi sab log he yaha so let's have some fun.

Jai: What do you mean Faisu???

Faisu: Let's play a game.. Who knows Sid better... it will be between Jaan and Ritika... We can do one thing... we can make two teams as in Jannat's and Ritika's and then the elders will ask questions. Sab apne apne answers paper mein likhenge... puri team me se ek ka bhi sahi hua then the point will be to that team.... What say???

Avneet: Nahi Faisu, kuch aur khelte hai... Not this game

Avneet said as she understood what they were trying to do...

Reem: maza aayega chalo na avu...

Abhi: haan chalo chalo let's play....

Ritika: Aree Reem she is scared to loose...