8. Late-night Talks

QUOTE: The Sun loved the Moon so much that it died every night to let her breathe

Sid woke up at nearly 2:30 in the morning. He walked to the main door and soundlessly pushed open the door. He then went to the garage and took out his car and then zoomed to the outskirts of Mumbai. 

Almost half an hour so  later, the car slowed, and came to rest near an uneven gully inside a dense forest. Siddharth started walking inside the forest. As he moved inside the forest he thought 'Even after 3 years nothing has changed here... it's exactly how I left it..' As he was going deeper inside the forest a slight sound of flowing water was heard. A smile appeared on his face after hearing to this sound. After walking for 2 more minutes he was in front of the place that he dread for in the last 3years....

A turquoise-blue stream wound its merry way through the forest .It was splashing as it moved through the trees. It curved gently through the forest. The stream hopped over the rocks happily.

Streams are the liquid soul of the forest, and this one was glowing as if welcoming Siddharth after 3 years

Streams are the liquid soul of the forest, and this one was glowing as if welcoming Siddharth after 3 years. Across the deep ebony feathers of Night, there sparkled a mysterious material called "stars". The twinkling of the stars was enchanting; they blinked and flickered away, and yet always returned like rogues hiding away in the shadows. They hang, unchanging in the nighttime sky. Yet, no matter where any small creature is, those fiery lights streaking across the skies in diffusing blue streaks will always be there. 

And then Siddharth's eyes fell on the MOON which was shining brightly lighting the whole place. The moon was a warm milky glow in the sky, as if the sight of it could become a song in the eyes of anyone willing to raise their head upward. It shone down on the crystal and beamed. The reflection of the night sky in the stream was breath taking. As he moved towards the rock where he used to sit twice-trice in a week before 3 years.

Siddharth finally reached the rock. It loomed in front; wherein visible was a figure, seated beyond the trees on the rock. He didn't expect her to be there but deep inside he knew he will find her here. He stopped, drinking in the sight. As if a thirsty traveler finally saw his oasis. His hungry eyes drank in the beautiful girl, adorned in the moon light writing something in her dairy.

Sid: hey...u here??

Siddharth drawled emerging from the shadows. Surprised, Avneet choked on her breath as the pen from her hand slipped and fell on the ground.

Sid(concerned): u okay??

Avneet: What are you doing here?

She asked on finally getting her voice back as she bent to pick up her pen letting her hairs to fall on her face so that she can overcome the shock. 

Both of their eye's met. They stared into each other's eyes absorbing each other's presence. Soon they came back into senses. Sid cleared his throat.