40. Broken...Beyond Repair.

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi guys💕....

Target: 70 votes, 2 new followers and 40 comments
(I wont be updating the next chapter till target of all chapters are completed)

QUOTE: Two words. Three vowels. Four consonants. Seven letters. It can either cut you open to the core and leave you in ungodly pain or it can free your soul and lift a tremendous weight off your shoulders. The phrase is: It's over.

Misunderstandings lead to small fights and not talking to each other leads to silence, a deafening silence where you are alone with thousands of questions plaguing your mind. As easy it is to fall in love, it takes effort to keep that love alive.
When things get tough, you remind each other what made you both fall in love. you don't leave when they ask you to because you know that they are hurting. you listen to their silence and hug them better. because you don't give up on the people you love. you don't just walk away when things get tough for them. you stay with them through thick and thin, in good and back, in success and failure. because you love them and that's all that matters to make you not give up and stay.

AVU POV:
He asked me to go ahead but his voice was cold. But I knew I have to do this. I know after yesterday it is going to be more difficult but I cant help it... He deserves to know before anyone else. I took a deep breathe.

Avneet (softly): Siddharth don't do this engagement...
Avneet said slowly.

Siddharth snapped and looked at Avneet.

Siddharth: what do u mean?? And why are u telling me to break the engagement??

He asked as somewhere in his heart he hoped to hear the 3 magical words. He saw a silver lining to his cloud of despair.  But what she said shocked him

Avneet: Siddharth Ritika is a bitch... she is using u, she doesn't love you she just want your money...

He starred at her with anger in his eyes. He was not angry because she was calling Ritika by some names he was angry on himself... how can he even think that Avneet will love him... He remembered what happened 3 years ago. All the hatred of the last 3 years came back running down to him.

Sid (gritted his teeth): and why are u saying this??
He almost shouted.

Avneet: Siddharth believe me.... I hea..   
Siddharth cut her off.

Sid: BELIEVE U... REALLY Avneet... you really want me to believe YOU... EVEN AFTER WHAT HAPPENED 3 YEARS AGO... U STILL WANT ME TO BELIVE YOU...
He shouted.

Avneet: please Siddharth for once forget it... please trust me....

Sid (shouted): OHH REALLY... DO U EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT WORD AVNEET... WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU... TELL ME... U KNOW WHAT I DON'T TRUST YOU BECAUSE TODAY, BCOZ OF YOU DADA CALLED ME SIDDHARTH... IN MY WHOLE LIFE HE HAS NEVER CALLED ME THAT... BCOZ OF YOU HE SHOUTED AT ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE FAMILY... DO U EVEN CARE ABOUT IT??... NO U DON'T...YOU TOH DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYONE.... U ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF... BEFORE 3 YEARS ALSO I LEFT EVEYONE HERE BECAUSE OF YOU.... I LEFT MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS BECUASE OF YOU..... AUR RAHI BAAT TRUST KI.... TUM LAGTI KON HO KI MEIN TUMPE TRUST KARU???... WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU...? I DON'T EVEN LIKE TO SEE YOUR FACE AND DON'T U DARE CALL MY WOULD-BE FIANCÉ BY ANY NAMES BECAUSE IT'S YOU... YOU ARE A HEARTLESS GIRL WHO DOESNT CARE ABOUT ANYONE'S FEELINGS WHO IS SELFISH AND EMOTIONLESS.... YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A SELFISH SELF CENTRED HEARTLESS BITCH....

Before Siddharth could continue he got a tight slap on his face.  He knew he had crossed the limits. He regretted the very next second but damage was done. She was hurt. And he knew he can never fix this.