5. Meeting Everyone

QUOTE: Friends are recipe to life.

Next day in the morning Siddharth send a voice msg in their grp: AMIGOS included everyone.

Sid: hey guysss I m BACK I know i was going to come tomorrow but I wanted to surprise everyone so I came yesterday.. lets meet tonight... sab log shaam ko 6 baje tak aa jana we will spend the whole night together. Mom is cooking dinner for all of us lets party guysssssss...

After sending the msg he went to his mother.

Sid: Mome k baat karni thi... actually meri frnd hai na Jannat the one who used stay besides me and we used to be together whole day... yaad hai aapki baat bhi hui hai 1-2 baar.... 

Vibha: beta I know who Jannat is tell me what about her??

Sid: haan toh woh Mumbai aa rahi hai aaj. Woh hotel me rehne ki baat kar rahi thi but I asked her to stay with us... its ok na??

Vibha: of course it is ok....are usme puch kyu raha haii... 

Sid: ohkk baba... chalo then I m going to pick her up at the airport... byee

Vibha: yeah ohkk me guest room ready karva deti hoon... byee

Siddharth got ready and drove to airport.

At airport: 

Jannat: hii ashu

Jannat hugged Siddharth.

Sid: hi Jaan

Jannat: so how's everything.... And kal kya hua woh bata mujhe. 

Jannat said laughing. 

Siddharth explained everything from how he smelt the perfume to how Avneet behaved at last.

Jannat(with a wide mouth): ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sid: please I don't want to talk about it

Jannat: ha ohkk chalo lets go

Sid: yeahh

Siddharth kept her luggage into the car and they drove back to Nigam mansion.

Sid: Maa, dada, this is Jannat and Jannat mom and dada...

Sid said introducing Jannat to Vibha and Abhishek.

Jannat: aashu u don't need to be formal I know them... and in fact i have talked with them twice or thrice.... aunty yeh aap dono ki itni baate karta tha ki ab mujhe lagta hai mein aapko saalo se janti hoon."

Abhishek: aww that's sweet my lovely brother.

 Abhishek laughed pulling Sid's check while he pouted.

Vibha: chalo beta I will show u your room
Jannat: yeah sure aunty.

Sid: listen Jaan.. be ready till 6 in the evening my friends are coming over.... till then you rest i know you must be tired... and yeah don't worry i will send your lunch in you room...

Jannat: yeah sure... and I will be ready just call me when they are here....

Jannat went to her room. While Abhishek went to S&N and Siddharth and Vibha spent time with each other.

In the evening everyone decided to meet at jaineet's house and then go to Sid's house.
Reem pressed the door bell of Nigam Mansion.

Sid opened the door.