46. Love isn't enough

Target: 100 votes, 3 new followers and 70 comments

QUOTE: Sometimes love isn't enough alone. But love and trust together? You can't walk away from that. You do need trust...

Jannat: yeahh so I will tell you.. 

Toh he landed there in morning. So uss din he wandered here and there. The betrayal, Avu and all were not leaving his mind. He spend the whole day in his hotel room crying and cursing why she did this and all. Then at night he must have gone to take a walk. And I was also new there so I also thought to take a walk. Some muggers came near me. They were trying to force themselves on me.

Faisu: whatttt... unki tohh how dare they... Sid tune unko sabak sikhaya na??? these types of people should die... Jaan they didn't misbehave na???
Faisu said in on breathe.

Avneet: aree mere Romeo let her complete first. Teri Juliet ko bolne toh de...
Avneet teased.

Jannat and Faisu blushed.

Sid: aur haa Faisu rahi baat unko sabak sikhaneki toh mene kuch nahi kiyaa...

"whattt!!?? How can you be so inhuman Sid?? We never expected this!!...."

All showered questions on him.

Avneet: aree everyone shut up... suno toh sahi what she has to say... bolne toh do... sab log aashu keh piche pade ho...
Avneet shouted.

"AASHU!!! Huhhh huhhhh" everyone smirked.

Avneet: ab..bb...don't think too much it was just a slip of tongue
Avneet realized what she said and covered up.

Sid: wese I don't have any problem.. u know u can call me whatever you want...
Siddharth said and winked.

Avneet: but I do... Siddharth nigam so just shut the fuck up...
Avneet rolled her eyes.

Sid: abhi bhi gussa ho jaaaaaaaannnn
Siddharth pouted.

Avneet: haa hoon and yeh nicknames mujhe mat do...

Jannat: hello mere love birds agar ho gaya ho toh mein bolu aage???

Jannat said.

Sidneet: haa continue and we are not love birds...
"yaa yaa as if we believe you" Everyone said sarcastically.

Abhi: you continue Jannat....
Abhishek said.

Sid: I will continue.... 

Yeah so they were trying to misbehave with her but before I can reach there she kicked one of them between his legs then punched the other guy in his stomach and hit the 3rd guy with her bag and then I reached there so they ran away...

"veryyyyy goooood proud off you Jaanu....." everyone said.

"tysm guys.... continue sid" Jannat said.

yeah then I asked her if she was ok and then we introduced each other I felt an instant connection with her then next I met her in an Indian restaurant next night then we had dinner together and had lots and lots of fun then I told her whatever happened back in India she understood me and made me came out of that phase. Yeah so this was it.

Siddharth said.

Reem: ohhhhh nicee
Reem said.

They all started talking and all.

Faisu: Avu I wanted to talk about something...

He looked at her with a very serious look. Avneet knew what he has in mind so she nodded.