Chapter 2

JISOO

After eating lunch with Lisa and Jennie, we head back to the company cause we still have things to finish.

"The President said; if plan A doesn't work then let's go to Plan B where you and his daughter will be close" Lisa explained.

I'm not yet sure about this, me? being friends with the Parks daughter? they might think I'll be a creep or something, no one knows my dad has a daughter, only the staffs of this company.

"Not just that Lis, Ms. Kim needs to show her good side to the Park's and the importance on why they should collab on this" Jennie said and we agreed, It's true... Everyone needs to show their good side to other people to know that they are really trustworthy enough on such things like this. Especially when I'm getting to know a famous person, and when they have that trustworthy bond, they have to keep it and never break it. Just like how Jinyoung and I when we first met, I miss him.

"Please, just call me Jisoo," I smiled. "Everything is ready and planned right?" I asked them, I'm sure it'll be easy, I'll just be myself.

"It's all set up Ms– I mean Jisoo unnie," Jennie said, oh.. so I'm older than her? "It's late now, all we have to do tomorrow is to write that letter, we'll be going now, thank you Jisoo unnie" they said and left.

I checked my phone and it is late, I waved goodbye to my father and drove off to Starbucks, I need a coffee right now and start thinking on how to do this letter.

I suppose to start on writing an example so that Lisa and Jennie can approve it tomorrow but then Jinyoung texted me and how's my day. Of course I replied and called him, I am happy having to hear his voice once again even just in a short time cause I have to go back to the house.

THE NEXT DAY

"NO??? WHY NO??? WE SPENT HALF AN HOUR JUST TO FINISH THAT– WHATEVER, THANK YOU FOR THE NEWS..." I slammed the phone not that hard as I saw fear in Lisa and Jennie's faces, okay it's their first time hearing me yell so.. I must've scared them.

"Sorry to scare you, but, they have declined our letter," I said calmly, "and yes, that means I have to be friends with their daughter" I sighed and and sat down.

"It's okay unnie, here's there contact" Lisa handed me a piece of paper where the Parks daughter's number is

Park Chaeyoung

So that's her name.. is she Korean too?

"Are you ready?" Jennie asked, I nodded and grabbed my phone.

I saved the number and texted it.

:Hi

We wait...

and  wait...

and wait....

Hours have passed and finally she have respond

"got you guys some coffee" Lisa came in, just in time.

:Hello, who's this?

We talked and she already wanted to see me, I felt nervous.. this immediate? What should I do? okay, why shouldn't I say no? this is just for the sake of dad's company and I promised that I'll do everything.

I asked her address and she said to meet by the park just few miles away from here. That should be fine.

;And if you're not busy we can meet now😊

Son of a– what?? okay.. calm down.. she wants to meet me now.

:okay that sounds good! I'll be wearing a smile white T and pair of black jeans.

"I'll be going, I'll tell you the news later see yah" I left the room and went to my car, I immediately went to the park where we're suppose to meet. I sat at one of the benches there and wait, patiently.

;I'll be wearing a white dress and I have blonde hair.

Minutes later, I felt someone sat down. I looked at her and it's her, looking at me. I didn't know she's pretty.

"Are you Jisoo?," she asked me I nodded and smiled. "Yes I am, you must be Chaeyoung right?" I offered a shake hands and she accepted it and nodded.

then silence...

it's really awkward.. hehe

"So? wanna go to Starbucks with me?"  I offered, I'm a little shy, that's the only place I would went often here in Australia.

"Starbucks? I've already been there always, how about I'll show you around since you look new," I have nothing to say but yes. "and uh.. where have you been? it's my first time seing you around.." she asked. I can't tell I'm Mr.Kim's daughter so I have to lie

"oh I'm just visiting... my u-uh.. grandma! yes my grandma!" I hate uttering

"oh.. then how'd you get my number?" how am I gonna answer this? c'mon brain think!

"my friends.. I guess they now you.. and they gave me your number, because.. they wanted us to be friends too maybe.." awkward fawk

"oh.. okay," she's really weirded out. I don't even know her or something! "c'mon this park has alot of nice views, you better not miss." she pulled my hand and did her buisness, I just listen to her and pretend I'm really interested.

Like Lisa and Jennie said, I have to show good interest in her.

"And that's all, are you tired? we still have a lot of places for me to tour you around" Okay, I didn't really know this Park is massive, if I bought some drinks earlier and foods I could have been energized. Please oh please.. give me time to rest and eat.

she laughed, "you seems hungry? c'mon there's a store around this corner let's grab something to eat too" finally! thank you, thank you!

"order anything you wanted, I can pay" I looked at her with the are-you-serious
face and she nodded. I badly wanna order alot of drinks since I'm dehydrated, but I'm keeping my chill cause I have to!!

"oh no.. it's okay.. I have my own money. thank you tho" and smiled.

———