Chapter 11

this photo hurts me:<

JENNIE

"Where's Jisoo?" Lisa asked me, she just entered Jisoo's office. I called for a metting 'cause Jisoo's plan is way off what we talked back then.

It's been a month and Jisoo is falling for Chaeyoung. This is suppose to be just a fake date but it seems like she's falling more and more everyday, they're hanging out 24/7 Jisoo used to be uncomfortable with this whole plan but now? She enjoys it! I'm not against it, I'm happy that they're enjoying together's embrace but this is just way off topic.

"Still not here yet, I'm waiting for almost an hour." I said, "have you tried texting her?" She suggested and pulled out her laptop.

"Already did." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes

"Uh oh.. we have a problem. The company is starting to be low on budget, Mr.Kim won't be happy with this" Lisa said, I moved my chair next to her and she is right. Jisoo forgot the whole plan!

"Hey girls, sorry I'm late. Chaeyoung needs my help so"  Jisoo enters then sit at her seat. "What seems to be the problem, Jennie?" She averted my eyes into me.

"Well, do you mind if you answer my question first?" I stated.

"No, not at all"

"Do you like Chaeyoung?" Silence filled the room after..

"I'm afraid that's a question I can't answer," I'm confused, what? "I don't know what I am anymore. I love Jinyoung with all my heart and I'm starting to love Chaeyoung too, I only want one person that I could love as my soulmate but I can't choose who."

"This whole two-timing thing is stupid."

I feel her pain, Lisa and I just looked at each other we understand her.

We want the best for unnie, she seems so stressed out on what's happening. As I heared her and her boyfriend aren't talking that much nowadays.

"Okay uhm.. let's just ignored my question. But, remember unnie, you're fake dating Chaeyoung we're doing this for your dad and you seems forgetting about everything" I said and she just looks down while Lisa is just silent.

"I didn't forget that Jen. Her, and her family aren't that close she lives all by her self and her bestfriend, her parents doesn't always go home and spent time together" ...

"That's why I wanna make her happy, cause I know deep inside she also wants to have a family date."

That hurts.

"Then what are we gonna do?" Lisa broke her silence.

"Introducing yourself to her won't hurt, right?," She continued and I just listen "unnie I know one day she'll eventually know, so why not now?" Lisa's right even tho she'll be hurt she won't disappear, they can still be friends.

I saw unnie looking at the both of us making sure she heared it right and I just nodded.

"You think so?"