Chapter 13

(Day 1)

Jisoo

I woke up and this time with a smile on my face. I slept with Chaeyoung today after what happened yesterday, I'm happy that everything is back to normal and I get to spent my time with this chipmunk.

"Goodmorning Chipmunk.." I whispered and plant a kiss on her forehead, she groaned and slowly opened her eyes. I smiled at her and she did the same.

"Goodmorning too, Love"

What a good time to start the day.

After having fun together, playing around at the bed giggling and laughing at being just ourselves, she decides to finally go downstairs and eat breakfast.

I backhugged her while we walk down the stairs. Today's gonna be a great day!

--

"I think I'm craving for chicken skewers" I pouted, as usual we would go around the Park and have little dates to enjoy ourselves. Y'know making memories together.

She giggled at cupped my face "I don't know if they have chicken skewers" I pouted hearing that sad news, "let's just get some ingredients and we'll make one at home, yeah?" We both smiled and I pulled her to my car. To the grocery store!

--

"You really like chickens, huh?" She said as she's preparing the ingredients we needed.

"Of course that's wholesome you know! Chickens are everything!" She just laughed at my reaction, what? I'm stating facts here, chickens are great.

Chaeyoung likes all sorts of food except for Avocados and Eggplants, avocados are great tho. Hmp

--

"Chipmunk are you done?" I pouted.

"Almost"

I went to her and backhugged her, I placed my chin onto her shoulder and watch her cook. "Is this one done?" I pouted again.

"This baby can't wait huh?," She giggled. "Yes that one is done, you can have it"

I remove my hands that were on her waist , I grabbed the chicken skewer and took a seat. I didn't know she cooks well too.

Speechless.

I was enjoying my food when I felt the back of my head being slapped.

"Oww" I groaned and carrased the back of my head. "Aish I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes if you liked it or not. Based on my sighting you love it, huh?" She said and crossed her hands then sat across me, eating her own too.

"Sorry Chipmunk" I giggled nervously.

--

Afternoon came, we decided to watch a movie inside her room. She chose horror but I guess she now regrets it cause she didn't let go of my hand.

My attention from to movie got distracted 'cause I felt someone fidgeting my fingers, I looked at my hand and my guess was right. She's just playing with my fingers what a cutie, I kissed her head and I can see her smile altho trying to hide it haha.

"Aren't you enjoying the movie?" I ask, she had a little jump and I just giggled.

"Yah! You shocked me, and yes I'm enjoying the movie." She then stops then adverted her eyes to the TV

She's so cute.

I can't help it but stare.

I wanna stay like this but I know I can't.

I have someone waiting for me at my home country, expecting me to come home safely.

We only have 5 days to embrace and love each other as soulmates, and then afterwards we'll be back to being friends.

I have to control everything after this.

I'll be by her side as a friend.

Love her as a friend,

and do everything just like normal friends do.

So I wanna make these last 5 days important for her, I'm going to make the memories that would last forever and treasure it.

I would never forget about everything that has and will happen to us, because every second that we'll do will be having a meaning so pure and true.

You'll always be the best part of my story Park Chaeyoung.

But, just for now.

Cause as soon as this 5 days end.

I'll be with someone I love once again, I will return to my beloved one, but remember, I never said that I'll loose my feelings for you. I still love you as my baby even if, we find the ones that'll keep us and treat us as there princesses.

You deserve someone better Chipmunk...

...and that someone isn't me. So I'm sorry.

_____________

question is; Will this story end with a happily ever after?

😁🤪🤫