Chapter 12

Jisoo

It's been a week not seing Chaeyoung, I spent most of the day at my room and my phone. The helpers are worried about me but doesn't dare to disturb me neither. I kept my door locked so no one could enter that easily, they would just leave my food outside my door and wait for me to get it.

I don't know why I'm like this, this whole thing is suppose to be fake, but why am I hurt? Should I be feeling this way? Chaeyoung's ignoring my messages and as far as I know the Park's accepted Dad's letter. He's so happy and was actually proud of me.

After all of that work done I can finally go back to Korea, but, there's a part of me saying I should stay.

I know that part of me is saying the right thing, I couldn't just leave this place leaving a person who's probably broken too. That'll be mean and rude of me.

On behalf of my father's helpers worrying at me there's also Jennie and Lisa who's visiting me daily but never get to see my current position. They would just leave me food and stuffs, we're still in touch with each other except for one person I truely love.

I wanna see and talk to her once again. I wanna feel her warmth hear her sweet angelic voice, and alot more. I admire everything about that angel, she's so pure and fragile. We have the same vibe and she's just PERFECT!

Earlier I got a message from Jinyoung telling me that I need to fly back to Korea since he knew that everything is settled, I was the one who told him tho. I know he misses me so much and I felt the same, I wanna meet him again and celebrate since our monthsary is coming by.

I told Jennie and Lisa I'll be going back soon and they understand. I love how they support me in my stupid decisions, they're such amazing friends.

"Ms.Jisoo? Someone's here wanting to see you" I heared dad's helpers voice while knocking  I asked.

"She told me not to say her name, you have to come out" she said. A her? It's probably just Jennie or Lisa. I fix myself a little bit and finally went outside, I peek downstairs to see who it is but I couldn't really see.

I fully went down, aish since when did the sun became so bright? Okay it's been weeks before I opened the curtains on my window.

"Hi"

God I froze.

Is it really her? Finally!

"Chaeyoungie?" I adverted my eyes to where the voice was coming from. God it's really her!!

I went to her and hug her, I miss her really bad!!

I sobbed a little bit

"I'm sorry for not responding to you, I just had a silent battle" she said and giggled. "Really? Are you okay now?" I worriedly said.

"Yeah I am. You don't have to worry about anything" She smiled, oh I missed that! "So.. why'd you pay a visit?" I asked then a frown replaced her joyful smile.

"I heared you're going back to Korea... With your.. uh.. b-boyfriend.." she then fake a cough that replaced my smile with a frown too, thinking it'll be a long time before I'll see her again.

"And.. you know how much I love you more as a friend right?," She continues. "Right.."

"Then please date me. Let's go back to the time where you're the one making me smile all day. Take me back to the time where you set up street food dates," she begged and I can see her teary eyed. "Please Jisoo, JUST FOR NOW"

Her eyes then showered with tears, it hurts me seing her like that. We are now at my garden so no one can see or hear us, I lift her up from the ground and let her sit at the bench, I cupped her face to look at me.

"Sure thing, I won't bother" I smiled at her and it made her face lit up. "For real?" She smiled I nodded and it even made her smile big.

"Then, I love you once again baby," she smiled although she still have that shyness and I find it cute. "I love you too mylove"

Too sad she only have 5 days before I left Australia, I'm sure I'll truly miss her, so bad.

____________

this was on my drafts and forgot to publish it haha!