Chapter 17

JISOO

After eating breakfast we stayed in that spot 'cause Chaeng really loves that place, I thought she would hate it but she didn't I don't even know she likes that place if you'll ask me, it's just luck I guess.

"you ready to go now?" I ask, she frowns I know she loves that place so much but she just forced herself to leave now. What a cutie.

We got into my car and she's smiling while looking at her phone, being the Kim Jisoo I took a peek—is that me??

I saw a picture of my back while looking at the view, I just smiled that she likes me– I mean my picture.

"okay where are we going next?" she asked me, I just smirked and drove off to our next destination. The Artist Gallery, where all paintings of famous artist are found, as of I know Chaeyoungie likes to draw and doodle she's so creative so I think she'll love it there.

30 minutes of driving and we finally arrive, she's shock seing where we are. I can tell this place is probably her dream destination. How'd I know so much about her? damn were spending alot of time together, huh?

"tell me I'm not dreaming" her mouth went agape and hugged me, I hugged her back, "you're not dreaming. c'mon"

We went inside the Art Gallery, she took her camera and starts taking pictures.

"hey love, can you stand there? I'll take a photo of you" she smiles,  I know she's making memory these past few days so how can't I say no?

"and pose!" she giggled

CHAEYOUNG

I told her to pose but she did that

I told her to pose but she did that. I

I'm  laughed at her she's so cute.

"how did I do?" she asks and took a look, funny 'cause she also laughs at herself.

We took pictures together and it was a great moment to be honest, I felt more happy than before. I'm a shy kind of person but with her I came out of my comfort zone. I told her I was starting to get hungry again, she ask me where were going to eat I pointed out at a resto near the museum so we can't drive far.

She took my camera and  starts taking pictures of her own too, until it pointed out to me.

"Smile!" she said and I did.

Sge showed me the photo she took, I grab the camera and look closer at her picture.

Then all of a sudden I heared a click.