Chapter 8

Definitely, not going to the hospital!

JISOO

After eating, I drive Chaeyoung back to her house but she started to act like a child while pouting. Just like me when I was a kid, I used to pout alot when my father doesn't allow me to get McDonalds.

"What?" I asked, she's not saying anything on why she's pouting. I should've asked her that earlier.

"Can't you just stay over for awhile? My family doesn't even come home." She continues to pout. I pinch her chipmunk cheeks which I guess she hates it.

"Aigoo stop that!" 

I giggled because of her cute reaction.

"I can't stay with you, I'm really busy. Don't worry if I can take care of everything, I'll promise you, we'll have a sleep over party together." I smiled at her as her eyes sparkled of joy.

"Well I can't wait till' that day arrives"

Minutes later, we finally arrived to her stop. She gave a light kiss on the cheek and went inside, a kiss? From a girl? I haven't got that before.

"Sorry. I'll get going" she entered the gate of their house and I just stayed there inside my car blushing.

But why?  Now I'm really confused.

I ignored everything that is making me confused and drive to my house, I need some rest.

Oh.. and about that party, I should invite Jennie and Lisa so they can know each other too. They're really helpful and they deserve this party.

--

CHAEYOUNG

Good morning world!

I went to Irene's room to wake her up, it's her birthday today!

I went to the other room just beside mine. I saw her sleeping peacefully I jumped on her bed and she whined.

"YAHHH STOP IT HURTSSS" She yells, I didn't realize I'm already sitting on top of her.

"Happy birthday Baechu!!" I continue on shaking her body.

"It's my birthday today?" She stood up taking her eye mask off. What an idiot she already forgot her birthday, I rolled my eyes and crossed my hands.

"Answer me, I'm serious"

I just laughed

"C'mon stood up and get ready! We have to go shopping after and celebrate this party, I'll invite Jisoo to help us" I left her room so that she can have her privacy.

I went back to my room and contacted Jisoo