Chapter 6

JISOO

I woke up by Lisa tapping my shoulders, I have fallen asleep in her car while we drive around Melbourne to find a good place where me and Chaeyoung will have our "fake date".

I'm still uncomfortable with her being clingy to me. I'm not used it, no girl clings to me even since birth. Jinyoung is the only person and the only one who's allowed to cling on me, he have my permission already. But.. with this whole fake thing, I also have to say yes to Chaeyoung.

"Is this a good place?" I widened my eyes when I saw this very luxurious place. It seems so expensive, we went in and explore the place. It is really big, nice, and just a romantic place. I think this whole fake date will be great.

"Yeah, this place is good. Let's take some reservations" We went back to the front of the restaurant and sees a girl.

We reserved a very-well table. I'm sure she'll love this, I looked at my watch and it just turned 5. "C'mon let's go home and I'll tell Chaeyoung." We got into the car same position as before and left. 

When I got back home I first texted Jinyoung so he can't be suspicious about anything, secondly is Chaeyoung.

:Sorry I can't come tonight, since I'm going to take you out😉 get ready I'll be there 5 minutes.

After seing my message being delivered, I went to my closet and picked out the perfect outfit for this fake date. Of course, that place is stunning I should look good to 'cause probably alot of famous people come there to eat.

After changing, I went to my Tesla and drove of to Chaeyoung's house. I hope she'll be ready when I get there.

CHAEYOUNG

While Irene and I are having a relaxation with some face mask and these cucumbers on my eyes when I felt my phone vibrate. I carefully remove those cucumbers and gently get my phone. A text message from Jisoo! And she's going to take me out in just 5 minutes!

I scream inside my head, 5 minutes?! I don't have enough time to get ready. I woke Irene up shaking her body.

"What?" She asked in full shock.

"Jisoo's going to take me out in just 5 minutes! I don't have time to get ready!" I panicked.

"Well then clean yourself! Get rid of those facemask and stop panicking!! You almost scare my soul out" she the  went back to her slumber. Great!

I went to my bathroom and cleaned my face, and applied lotion, I already took a warm refreshing shower earlier when Irene told me to 'cause last time I'm in a hot mess!

"What kind of clothes should I wear?"

"Where is that date going to be held to be exact?" She ask in annoyance.

"I don't know!"

"Just wear a dress, the blue one?"

I dig up into my closet and aha! I found it! I rushed into my bathroom once again and changed just like Flash. I went to my vanity and carefully apply make-up. I'll just do a light one it doesn't really matter, and hair.. okay done!

I grab my purse, toss my phone and wallet in there, wear some pair of not so tall heels and before coming out.. "I'm leaving you here, okay?" I said Irene comes here very often so  I'm sure my helpers know her very well.

"Ms. Park, someone is waiting for you outside!" Yells one of my nymphs.. "I'm coming!" I yell back. Damn why does these stairs need to be so high?

I went outside and saw her, her flaws and everything about her seems so perfect I'm addicted to her.

I wanna hug her so bad but I remember that she's uncomfortable when I'm clingy to her, I keep my cool and smiled at her and went inside as she opens the door for me.

"No hi?" She asked.

I really don't know what to say but just giggled, I can't believe I'm in a Tesla tho, it's really cool in here.

She went to the other side and then both doors closed. I wanted to talk to her about how excited I am but I just kept my mouth closed shut. I don't want to loose her, I'm inlove with her! Really.. much..

"Is everything okay? Why are you so quiet?" She asked me. I just don't know what to say.

She kept on driving then we finally stoped, but this isn't the restaurant we're still far from the city..

"I'm not starting this car if you won't spit a word" is she mad? She crossed her arms then looked at the road. Awkwardness and silent really filled the car.

"Really nothing?"

...

"Chaeyoung talk to me.." she's begging..

I looked down as I feel her finger tracing my jaw-line and stoped when it reached my chin. She made me look at her but my eyes kept on moving away from hers.

I felt her swallow then forcefully went close me until our faces we're only a pinch apart. Are we gonna kiss? But she hates it.. I didn't move but closed my eyes I felt her gazes looking at my lips, a few seconds have passed and we're still in that position..

"Well..?" I wanna say "kiss me" but that's too dumb! I don't wanna embarrass myself.

No words came out of my mouth she went closer until we're just really close to kissing, one wrong move and our lips would touch. I closed my eyes once again.

I felt hot, not any kind of hotness tho. I never felt this before! It's on a whole other level!

I kept my eyes close never wanting to open it. C'mon Chaeng just say a word!

"Uh.. hi?" I slowly open my eyes and saw Jisoo going back to her normal position and started to drive again. My breathing went back to normal and the hotness started to disappear. What was that? It's such a strange sensation.

"Aha! So you think I was gonna kiss you, huh?" She said in a playful tone, gosh she's cute!

"N-no! Why would I?" I said in a sassy jerky way but she just laugh, "that's why you started to turn like a tomato" she continues to laugh and I rolled my eyes!

What a playful little bunny.

___________________