Chapter 3

JISOO

"So how's yesterday?" My father asks as I entered his office.

"Good. But she's asking me to meet her once again later at dinner time" I sat on a chair and sighed heavily.

"And? What's the problem about it? This is good news!" He spreed his arms in confusion.

He doesn't get it. Its been a week and here she is dragging me and I'm just letting myself go, why did I even agreed on this? I promised Jin that i'll be back after a month but if this won't work then... he'll pick me up, I love dad, and I won't disappoint him. I'm sure Jin will be tired understanding me.

"Nevermind what I said. I'll get going" I left the room feeling anxious Jin and I never get to call each other because since we met I'm always busy.

I drove home and went to my room, I quickly called him and he didn't respond.. just great! I kept on calling him. And after few minutes he answered.

"Hi Jagi, I'm sorry if we don't call much often, I'm just really busy these days. I am sorry if I make you worry sometimes.." I said on the phone,

"It's okay Jagi, I'll understand and wait for you.. I might get tired but I'll never stop on loving you, okay? I love you" he told me. I feel so sorry.

"oh I love you too, but I'm not sure if I can come back by the end of this month" I sadly said..

"like I said, it's okay. You have a surprise waiting here when you get home. oh and I still have work to do too call you later bye bye Jagi love you" and he ended the call.

This man is litteraly the best, he'll do anything to make you happy. I feel so lucky for having him.

I rolled on my bed and checked the time. It's already 5? I got up and quickly find some clothes to wear in this dinner.

I got some casual clothes perfect just for this dinner, and yes, we'll be eating by the beach so it's okay. Time to change I guess!

ROSÉ

"okay, you decide what should I wear?" I am asking Irene my bestfriend, on what should I wear in this date– ..
I mean dinner...

"how about this?" she pointed out on a dress. It was really not my type so I tossed it on the floor.

"Seriously? you let me choose on what you'll wear then toss it on the ground? good job Chaeng" she rolls her eyes. well, it's really not my type.

"How about just this?" I have to dig up my closet just to find the cutest outfit I have for this dinner by the beach. now I need my hair and make up done before she gets here.

"okay now help me with my make up Irene" I went to my vanity and she then stood up from my bed lazily.

"you don't even know this girl? why are you so whipped? it's only been a week" she rolled her eyes.

C'mon I'm not even that whipped for her.. it's just that, I find her attractive.
But that doesn't mean I like her right? Finding someone attractive doesn't mean you're already inlove with that person. It's just that her fashion sense, face, humor and everything about her is boyfriend material, but a girl version.