Chapter 10

ROSÉ

Jisoo and I are walking around through this Park, it's where we first met. Thinking about it, that time is really awkward for me I'm a really shy person around people I'm not close with, luckily she's really friendly and a comfortable person to talk with.

"HEY GIVE ME THAT!" I yelled as she started running she stole my phone what the heck?! She wants to play huh?

"Only if you put it away" I was just looking for a music to play 'cause I don't know what gotten into her, she got silent. She continued to running, I'm taller than her but she runs like a cheetah.

I'm running out of breath so I stopped and sat by a bench and catch my breath. She noticed me so she sat beside me and handed me a bottle of water.

"You okay Chipmunk?" She asked. Shame on her.

"Do I look okay?" I glared at her and she just giggled. "Here's your phone back. Sorry" she looks down feeling guilty, cute.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" Is she for real? I look at her quite shocked. "Wait, what did you say?"

"I said; what can I do to make it up to you?" Is she really that guilty? I roam my eyes around the park until I saw a man selling hotdog. I pouted "How about you get me a hotdog?" I then pointed to where the man is selling.

She stood up and held my hand "c'mon.... baby" she whispered the last word but I heared it. Did she really called me that? I blushed.

I have nothing to cover my face with so I just looked down and let it all out.

"One hotdog please" she said to the guy, I looked at her "only one? How about yours?" I asked.

"Before we left we already have breakfast so I'm not that hungry yet, Plus you deserve this" she then gave me the hotdog. Aww she's really caring towards other people.

We say down the bench again and I saw her with her phone again, she's texting someone. I couldn't really see who she's texting but I could see some hearts on the name.

Okay I'm overthinking again, it's probably just her friend Chaeng, what are you worried about?

Mind as well continue eating my hotdog.

JISOO

I stood up and held her hand "c'mon... Baby.." okay did I just really said that?? Now I really feel like I'm betraying Jinyoung, okay no! I really am!

As we sat down to the bench I immediately texted him, asking him about how his day is. He's a quick responder especially to me, so we chatted. I smiled by his sweet replies.

I can feel Chaeyoung's eyes glaring by my phone. I closed it as she pretends she's busy with her hotdog I just giggled,"are you done?" I'm really stupid.
"Not yet" 

The sauce is all over her face and I don't have any tissues with me. I went to back to the man selling  hotdog's and asked if he had some. Luckily, he does.

I went back to her and she's pouting again, like a child being left alone with her mum.

I didn't say anything I just wiped the ketchup on the corner of her lips and then our eyes met. They're sparkling just like the stars at night, I don't know what to do I just can't help myself but to stare. Is there something wrong about me? At first, I don't really like her but now.. I love her so so much..

MORE THAN ANYONE IN THIS WORLD

"Jisooyah" she whispered and then I came back to my senses I felt awkward so I handed her the tissues.

I just giggled nervously. Crap.

She laughed, okay what? Am I tomato now? I covered my face with just my hands. Damn.

She's so cute when she smiles. That smile can turn any frown into a smile, she's basically what the world needs. But the question is "why am I starting to fall inlove with her?"

Oh no..

This is bad isn't it?

"Is something wrong?" She asked. She must've realize something weird from me.

"Yeah I maybe need some chicken skewers" I laughed nervously and she just laughed her heart out. What a chipmunk indeed.

"Okay, let's go find some chicken skewers if they have some" she smiled and cling her arms around mine. I'm used to her doing it, back then I would still be annoyed but now I want her to do it more often. I'm even enjoying her cuddles, basically everything she do to me. I love everything about her! I love her!

"Jisoo?" A man said from behind us, we turned around and crap it's Mark alright, Mark from last night. I immediately separate mine and Chaeyoung's hands I'm gonna be in big trouble.

"M-Mark?" I stutter "Hi!" 

"You guys now each other?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Yeah, I'm friends with her boyf–" I know he's going to say that so I cut him out.

"W-we're childhood friends, yeah?" I took a step back a little and winked at Mark to agree with me, he understoods and agrees too. Oh no.. if he tells Jinyoung about this I'll be doomed!

"We better get going now haha! Bye, Bye Mark" I awkwardly said and pulled Chaeyoung to come with me. "Don't you ever tell Jinyoung what happened just awhile ago" i whispered into his ear, he's a little bit weirded off but agrees with my ridiculousness.

Chaeyoung and i just continued walking like nothing happened and continued for the hunt of my Chicken skewers.

__________________
Hope you enjoy haha^^