You're going to be all alone in that arena.

<h5 class="uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"> </h5>

<h5 class="uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><span class="userContent">Deja couldn’t sleep; all she could think about was how heartless Cato was, and how he did not care for anything or anyone. She’d heard rumors about him, how he would pay the Capitol to send over people from 12 so he could kill them for his own entertainment. Brutal, bloody Cato. That was what they called him, of course, the girls had named him different, he was smouldering Cato with the blue eyes that melted your insides, a jaw that could most likely cut someone's head off as one girl put it. Every girl was incapable to resist him. And Deja wasn't an exception, but she was trying. The last girl he had been with, Shilmer, she spent a day with him and came back so sad, so depressed by what he had told her about the games, she had to seek therapy. That was what Deja was most scared of, as soon as her name was called, she wasn't scared of the physical pain, she was scared of the mental pain.

By 5am she gave up and went out into the empty hallway, hoping everyone was asleep, she remembered she skipped dinner and was starving. The door opened silently she stalked into the room where she was earlier sat in awkwardness with Cato, the first thing she saw was a selection of food on the table, from eggs to bacon to croissants, her favorite. She went over to the table and started digging into the soft breaded treat, instantly relieving her hunger.

''Calm down and save some for the rest of us.'' Cato said, emerging from behind her, making her choke on the croissant and stumble backwards into the arms of Cato, him supporting her from under her arms with his muscular arms, she then panicked and started floundering, trying to get away from his strangely comforting grasp, only causing her to lose balance once again and start to fall forward, inches away from a catastrophe of diving into the table, again Cato caught her, twirling her round and slamming their bodies together. His 6'3 frame towering over her 5'6 body, both slightly breathless and exasperated from their little dance, Deja shocked from the closeness, Cato very much please from it, no one had got this close to him in a long time. ''It's my job to keep you alive until you in the arena, baby elephant.'' He said, needing to take short breaths in between every other word. ''What do you mean by until?'' She said, looking him square into his deep blue eyes, they really were as wonderful as people said, she thought. Cato smouldered and leaned his head to her ear, pushing back her loose curls behind her ear, ''As soon as you get in that glass tube you are all alone baby elephant.'' He whispered, he wasn't trying to be intimidating and Deja knew it, the last 2 years, no one from District 2 had even got into the final ten, they all died from starvation, dehydration or illness, things easily fixed by one simple sponsor. But Cato never sent anything, and no one could do anything about it because they all feared him, he knew that and used it to his power.

''Please can you let go of my arm?'' She quivered, she was in a vest top and silk pajama bottoms, and his strong hands were gripping her upper arm tightly, skin on skin, something Deja was alien to. ''Of course baby elephant, all you needed to do was ask.'' He smirked, the expression not quite reaching his eyes as she shoved her back slightly and walked off and sat down at a chair, not taking another glance at her, just glaring at a wall. Deja sneaked a croissant into her hand, thinking Cato didn't see it. I saw it baby, he though coldly as the overwhelming feeling of loneliness closed upon him once again.</span></span></h5>