Let it all go.

<h5 class="uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><span class="userContent">Deja lay on the bed as Cato stitched up her side, she felt uncomfortable having her stomach exposed in front of Lucus and Cato, but neither would leave, she just wanted to be alone with Cato, she couldn't trust Lucus. ''Just go.'' She grumbled for the tenth time to Lucus, ''No, I feel bad, I shouldn't of-'' ''If you care, you'll shut up.'' She interrupted rudely, but it was the least he deserved. ''Stop being grumpy, clumsy elephant.'' He nudged her hips and she poked him, ''All done.'' he said after placing a bandage around her waist.

He'd bandaged up her arm already and slipped her into a long sleeved jumper, ''Lucus I think it's time we all go to bed, I'll help Deja get to bed, you can go now, I've got it from here.'' Cato said, helping Deja stand up, she was slightly disappointed he wasn't carrying her like before. Lucus looked at them suspiciously for a few moments then shrugged and walked normally back to his room. Cato and Deja walked to her room, him supporting her. He sat her down on her own bed and sat next to her, she stared blankly at the ground, the aura in the room changing dramatically.

''What are you thinking about?" He asked, she sighed and laughed, ''Tell me, did you and Glimmer ever have a thing? Or you and Clove?" She asked, the laugh did not reach her voice and he could she was being deadly serious, memories flooded Cato of Clove's blood drained face, the expression on her face as the life left her eyes. ''No, I never had a thing for either of them, why do you ask?" He said through gritted teeth, trying to hide his frustration. ''Well, you didn't bother helping Clove, or Glimmer, and now, as a mentor, you don't bother helping your tributes, why?" She said bluntly, but Cato swore he could hearing mockery in it, ''I tried to help her!" He said angrily, getting up, ''And the other tributes didn't deserve my help! No one helped me!" ''Oh, your mentor crushed your tiny ego, how did you ever survive!" Deja replied, getting herself up and standing in front of Cato, ''I killed two precious lover birds then killed my mentor.'' He said with a smile on his face, ''The others, they volunteered, if I could volunteer and survive without any help, then they could too, if they were real warriors.'' He spat, ''Well I didn't volunteer, do I deserve to die without help?" She said saidly, looking him in the eye, he furrowed his eyebrows, ''I don't know, look, I just-'' He reached out to wrap his arms around her waist but caught her sides, right where the china had ripped through her, she fell back to the ground, gasping in pain and holding her side.

''Deja, oh god I-'' Cato begun, ''Save it.'' Deja interrupted, ''It's okay, it just shows me,'' She said shakily, ''That when you fall, no one will catch you, and you'll end up in constant pain because of them.'' She said bluntly. Cato knew exactly what she meant. He stormed out, angry at himself, slamming Deja's door shut and into his room where he proceeded to slam his door, then punched the nearest possible thing, which happened to be a lamp. Deja sat alone on her floor, a wetness pricked her eyes and she let everything go, the tears from the reaping, from the train, from the dinner and from the scene that had just unfolded, she cried in silence, cried herself to sleep, her last thoughts hoping her death in the arena would be quicker so she could end this petty heartache.</span></span></h5>