His little plan.

<h5 class="uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><span class="userContent">Deja was awoken by a loud banging on her door, the first thing she noticed was that she was not in her warm bed in District 2, panic set in before realizing she was in the Capitol, on a dry puddle of tears. Flashbacks of the night before came flooding back, the china, the kiss, the fight. She touched her side for assurance that it really happened and was greeted with a sharp pain, then she touched her lips, yes, it all happened. Over the banging she heard a deep male voice shouting, ''Wake the hell up before I drag you out and send you to the training center whatever state you are! You have 10 minutes!" Cato was pissed. Although she wasn't surprised. She didn't want to have to face him, she wasn't mentally ready for it.

She didn't have time for a shower so she brushed her messy hair, not really doing it any justice, she then changed into some beige pants and a long sleeved top, not wanting her escort or stylist to see the consequences of the night before, although she was sure it was law to tell someone. Her door slammed open just as she got on a pair of socks, a very angry Cato was standing in the doorway, ''You're holding everyone up. Come. Now.'' He said bluntly, staring at her intensely. ''I'm ready anyway, if you gave me two more sec-'' She started but was interrupted by him, ''I gave you 11 minutes instead of 10, next time I won't bother.'' ''Oh how very kind of you, that is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me! How could I ever repay you?" Deja retaliated sarcastically, doing a few dramatic hand movements, hoping humor would relieve the aching feeling in her chest.

Her sarcasm enraged Cato even more, causing him to walk into her room and straight towards her, his eyes burning with rage. She backed up into the wall in fear as he homed in on her. He was inches away from her, his hand firmly on the wall next to her face, leaning his muscular body with the one arm. Deja turned her head to see his arm tensing, she jumped when it slapped the wall, making her turn and look at his face in shame. ''Turn around.'' He said, she couldn't read his expression, a mix between anger, hate and... pity? She couldn't be sure, ''I said turn around!" He raised his voice assertively, but not loud enough for others to hear. Deja reluctantly turned around, closing her eyes, not prepared to fight with him further.

Cato snaked his arm around Deja's neck and then the other around her waist, pressuring her wounded side. His mouth was hovering over her neck and he spoke quietly. ''You saw me in the games right?" She nodded, too afraid to speak, the earlier adrenaline rush over. ''Well then you must have seen what happened to District 3 boy, the neck, is so fragile...'' He continued to speak in hushed tones, he sounded almost sad, but she could feel the tension in his rugged voice. She felt the pressure on her neck tighten as images of the small boy's life end in a single moment, that was the only moment when watching that games that genuinely terrified her and now it was happening to her. He lightly pecked her neck and all pressure was gone, she turned and he was gone. Damn. She thought. Why did he affect her so badly? Well it wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. She was now dreading training more, how could she concentrate after what had just happened? Maybe it was his plan, distract her so she's dies for definite. Yes. That must be it.</span></span></h5>