More than the little boy who.

<h5 class="uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><span class="userContent">Deja and Cato were pained, trying their hardest to not make eye contact. Every now and then Deja would sneak a glance and Cato would raise a 'hey stop it' eyebrow, which would just cause her to laugh and choke on her fava beans. At one point she coughed it out and it landed in Nallia's drink, and before she could say something Nallia took a large gulp of her chianti and freak out. Sending herself to bed early. Lucus was still trying to impress his 60 year old stylist. Deja wondered if he knew tey couldn't even bet, and wondered why the girls had male stylists and why the boys had female stylists? A pang of jealous hit her at the thought of another woman seeing him in bare minimal.

''I'm going to get an early night, see you in the morning.'' Cato's voice broke her free of her thoughts and she watched Cato's back disapear through the turning of the hallway. After 7 minutes she put down her fork, as if annoyed and excused herself, taking one last look behind her for the all clear before entering Cato's room. Cato was leaning against his wardrobe, smiling. Deja went into shy mode, Cato sensed this and immediately walked over to her, taking her into a warm embrace. ''Don't, don't do that, come one, you wasn't shy earlier.'' He laughed, she just giggled into his white tshirt, unfortunately, he had put a top on for dinner.

''Come on, take a seat on the bed, we need to talk.'' He said as he took her hand into his, intwining their fingers, fitting perfectly. They sat down, cross legged, facing each other. ''Basically. I've never told anyone this, but, I'm not okay. I saw, some things that, they define a person, and it defined me. I don't think I can say, just yet, I trust you and all...'' Cato said indirectly, he was physically talking to Deja, but she knew his head was somewhere else, ''Cato, it's okay, don't worry I unde-'' ''Deja, shut up, I need to this without you interupting.'' Cato didn't entirely mean to be rude, but he had to, she didn't say anything more, but tightened her grip on his hands, ''All I was driven by was the need to bring pride to my District, to prove, I wasn't the weak one, the mentally messed up one. I guess that's why I kinda turned out of the games in a better state than others, I was messed up beforehand. When I killed those people, I just turned off and thought, when I go home, I'll be more than the boy who... who...'' Cato's voice shook and he went silent, Deja panicked, her immediate reaction was to hold him, like her father had held her when she fell over as a child.

Deja budged over and placed herself on his lap then help his head in her arms, she could barely fir her arms around his torso so that would have just been awkward. As soon as her arms where wrapped around his head and neck he grabbed her waist and put his head in her shoulder, shutting the world off, he was so heavy she fell back into the bed, and they just lay, Deja stroking Cato's hair softly and giving him the odd peck on the top of his head. She wasn't good at comforting people, but it felt so natural with him. At some point they drifted off to sleep in each others embrace, uncaring of the next day, for that time, they were just two people with a lot of problems, sharing something indescribable.

</span></span></h5>