CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

After our adventure with Jet we settled and and started setting up our tents Katara and Sokka were fighting more than usual but I blame Jet and well our sibling antics were bound to catch up to us one day. I'm surprised it hit Katara and I before it effected Sokka, but that just helped me to see that he was changing from his masculinity filled ways.
Aang and I went to go look for food leaving Katara to collect fire wood and Sokka to set up our tent for the night when we came back we saw the scattered stick and the tent on the floor.

"All right, we got the grub." Aang announced.

"You guys suck at doing your job." I said looking at the mess then they turned away from each other. "Seriously what happened?"

"Why don't you ask Miss, Know it all, Queen of the twigs." Sokka replied.

"Oh yeah? Well you're Mr, Lazy-bum." Katara pointed. "King of the Tent."

She threw a stick at him and they looked at each other. Aang chuckled and set down the food.

"Okay, listen guys harsh words won't solve problems. Actions will." He told them. "Why don't you just switch jobs?"

"Okay." "Whatever." They both said and I chuckled.

"See that, settling fueds and making peace all in a days work for the Avatar." Aang said and helped settle another fued between Appa and Momo.

"I see you're embracing this Avatar thing more." I said to him and he nodded. "Great because that's really what the world needs right now."

*・☪︎·̩͙

   We settled for the night and in the morning we walked to The Great Divine, Katara found it beautiful while Sokka quickly got bored of it and wanted to get over it as quickly as possible.

   "It is beautiful but we really should get over it."

   "Hey! If you're looking for the canyon guide I was here first!" A man ran past Sokka.

   "Oo canyon guide." Katara said. "Sounds informative."

   "Believe me, he's more than a tour guide." The man said. "He's an eathbender and the only way in and out of the canyon is with his help and he's taking my tribe across next!"
   He looked over just in time to see Sokka mocking him.

   "Calm down, we know you're next." Sokka told him.

   "You wouldn't be calm if the Fire Nation destroyed your home and forced you to flee!" The man yelled. "My whole tribe has to walk thousands of miles to the capital city of Ba Sing Se!"

   "You're a refugee." Katara said.

   "Ha, tell me something I don't know." He scoffed.

   "Do you know you're very loud?" I asked but before he could answer a group of people in brown and red started to come down a path. "That your tribe?"

   "It most certainly is not! That's the Zhang tribe, they're a bunch of low life thieves." The man replied. "They've been the enemy of my tribe for a hundred years. Hey Zhangs I'm savin' a spot for my tribe so don't even think of stealing it!"