CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

We had continued our voyage and finally landed setting up camp near a lake. We had nothing to eat so this was a good place to fish at least that's what Sokka said.
As we sat around the fire a fish flapped in the air, Sokka wanted to go catch it, saying it was taunting him.

"So go catch it." I told him, I really only wanted to watch him struggle for my entertainment.

Sokka grabbed the stick but stopped. "Hey? Where's the fishing line?" He asked.

"Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka." Aang held up a necklaced he made.

"Aaw! It's all tangled." Sokka whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Not tagled, woven." Aang replied. "I made you a necklace Katara, I thought since you are letting Kaida, borrow yours." He smiled and held up the necklace.

"Thanks Aang, I love it." She took it and put it on.

"Great Aang, maybe instead of saving the world you can go into the jewlery making business." Sokka sarcastically said.

"I don't see why I can't do both." Aang joked.

"Nice, being optamistic, Aang." I sighed and got up placing my hands on my hips. "Sokka, if you ask nicely I will help you catch the fish." I smiled knowing this was gonna be fun.

"No, no, I can do this." Sokka said and threw the pole in. "Stop taunting me." He ran in with his boomerang.

"Sokka, face it animals are just smarter than you." I smirked.

"So how do I look?" I heard Katara say, I looked back and she did look pretty.

"You mean, all of you? Or just your neck?" Aang asked blushing. "I mean cause both look great!"

"Smoochie smoochie." Sokka had the fish in a hug, "Someone's in loooove." Then the fish smacked him and I chuckled.

"I..well.." Aang started stammering.

It was pretty obvious that the kid had a thing for Katara, it was literally love at first sight but Katara was oblivious to this, I felt bad for Aang since I didn't think he'd have the guts to tell her.

"Stop teasing him Sokka, Aang's just a good friend and a sweet little guy." She walked over to Aang. "Just like Momo."

"Ouch." I said under my breath then laughed at Sokka, as he walked over drenched.

"Please, Kaida.. Help me." He muttered under his breath.

I tapped my chin then smirked "Oops the offer just expired, guess you'll have to starve for another day."

We heard an animal like noise and followed Momo and Aang towards it.
"Someone's being attacked by a platypus bear!" Aang annouced and we watched the guy dodge it.

   "Well, Hello there." The man smiled politely. "Nice day isn't it?

"Make noise and run off!" Aang told him as we came behind him.

"No, play dead, he'll loose interest!" Sokka told him.

"Ooh close one." the guy laughed at the animal who almost got him.

"Run down hill, then climb a tree!" Katara told him.

"Climb up the tree and make loud noises!" I yelled. "Stand your ground."

"Punch him in the bill!" Sokka yelled.

"And then run in zig zag!" Aang added.

"No need, it's going to be fine." The guy said and we watched him sit down.