FINAL CHAPTER

As we were flying back to the tribe I stared at Zuko's cuts and bruises wondering what happened to him. I pulled out water ready to heal him but then it fell as the moon turned red.
I held onto my head as I was hit with a dizzy spell. I noticed Yue got it.

"Are you okay?" Sokka asked her.

"I feel faint." she replied.

"I feel it too." Aang said touching his head.

"Katara, you don't feel it?" I asked and held my head at a numb feeling.

"No, I feel fine." She placed her hand on my shoulder.

"The moon spirit is in trouble." Aang looked up at the red moon.

"I owe the moon spirit my life." Yue said. She told us when she and her brother were born they were both sick and they didn't cry like most babies, their tribes best healers did everything they could but when nothing worked. Their father pleaded with the spirits to save them and that night he took them to the oasis placing them in the pond.
Yue's hair turned white and she would live because the moon spirit gave her life and the ocean spirit gave Yoshiro life and his eyes went from blue to grey.

We lost our waterbending and healing. The three of us still felt weak but I don't think we let it get in the way, at least I didn't. We landed to see Zhao and his guards, he was holding the fish. We all got in fighting positions.

"Don't bother." Zhoa said and Aang stoppped. Zhao told him it was his destiny to destroy the moon and Water Tribe.

Aang told Zhao that destroying the moon won't just destroy the Water Tribe it will hurt everyone including the Fire Nation. The world would fall out of balance without the moon.
   Iroh came out and agreed with Aang. He threatened to unleash a new ten fold if Zhao did anything to the spirit.
   I watched as Zhao got down and let go of the fish but then he stuck his hands in and killed both the spirits the moon disappeared while the ocean stilled the water turning black.

"No!" I yelled and Iroh took out the guards but Zhao ran away, tears brimmed my eyes as I ran over to Iroh who held the dead fishes.

"There's no hope now." Yue said sadly and I clutched onto the grass my heart shattering more than ever. "It's over."

Aang got into his Avatar state. "No, it's not over!" He said he stepped in the water and sunk in taking up all the water and creating a giant glowing fish monster.
Another one formed but instead of being blue it was glowing pure white further in the ocean.
Yoshiro.
Both of the spirit creatures were taking out all the Fire Nation guards and ships not letting them get away.

"There has to be something we can do." I said to Iroh my voice breaking.

He looked at Yue. "You have been touched by the moon spirit. Some of it's life is in you."

"Yes. You're right." Yue said realizing what that meant. "It gave me life, maybe I can give it back."

"No! You don't have to do that!" Sokka stopped her and my heartached. The white spirit coming towards us.

"Kaida, wait!" Katara tried to stop me but I ran towards the edge and got closer to it.

Until I could see Yoshiro inside it but the water pulled open a smile placed on his face.

"You'll find love again." He said and pulled me in for a kiss. "I love you."

The water fell and he disappeared. I looked at it as it regained it's clear dark blue color. My knees giving in as I got down listening to Yue and Sokka.