Part 15

Inspector Deshpande was standing a few feet away from the body of an semi-conscious blonde; the tired woman who kept coughing with eyes popped out at each jerk.

"Somebody give her water to drink," he ordered.

He was attended by women staff and Deshpande went to his cabin to attend a telephone call.

"Yes, Mr. Khan. I've already emailed you the details of the unknown woman who came here struggling with her own fear."

"I'll ask my assistant to collect it. Thanks," said Aadam Khan and hanged the call.

Deshpande started screening the pendrive with his sharp eyes and threw it one of his officer.

"Behold it. It's important." He was brief in his instructions and went out of the station alone on rode off his jeep.

A woman police officer took charge of Venus who was soon taken to the same hospital where a month ago Nuska was admitted.

"Wait- when you and your boyfriend escaped their claws or say only you were able tp escape alive then how come it took you one month to reach out to the police for help?"

Venus was too fragile to say anything as she had already lost her energy in describing the whole tragic conspiracy.

"Okay, you can take rest as of now. I've recorded your statement. I'll come again in the evening to take out further information by questioning your information."

Venus only nodded her head and looked away with tears filling both of her eyes. She was heartbroken the same way Nuska was some days ago. It was a completely different case in her one. Nuska was admitted to the same hospital as a victim but she was a part of conspiracy earlier and a victim later.

"If only I had not escaped this, I could've saved both of you," she spoke with the slightest movement of her lips. And there she went into the flashback of that savage night.

She also managed to take a notebook from the table and pen that the lady officer left there. She started writing her words.

Venus' narration

Why is it taking time? What the hell is going on inside! I couldn't freak out as I was out by leaving Nuska to face the demon of Bhushan. This is the only thing left before me as an option. This is the only way I can save Jacob and myself from his treacherous boss. I'm with Bhushan just to live my life in all lavish ways. Nothing more I desire then why this has to come over me. B-but, I've to get this done and save Jacob and my life. After all I'm not killing anyone by this. Only Bhushan and Nuska will face some issues that's it.

I was trying to calm myself down but when a person conspire against someone on the pressure of an oppressor then the task become a moral stake. Both sides would fetch turbulence to make things hard. My heart was cursing me for doing this. I could mentally draw the picture of Bhushan mauling Nuska. It was so disturbing that I decided to run into the direction where my room was located.

I already had the keys. So I opened the door in the midst of noises come out from the room. What I saw inside was a come piece of horror. Bhushan was forcing himself on Nuska and she was injured in a pitiable condition. I had no option but to make things sorted. Bhushan was mad at Nuska that he didn't even notice my efforts I made to part him from her.

I notice his cellphone on the bed and dialed his collegue, Zaid Khan. I thought he'd be here to help soon, but after he received the call the phone received a jerk from Bhushan who pushing me behind and it fell down dying out.

Tired with trying and with fear and frustration in my heart I picked a metal vase and clubbed his head for once and for final. The vase was slipped from my hand and it collided with the mirror breaking the latter into a thousand pieces. Bhushan didn't react after that. He straight fell on the bed and turned to his front. His dying eyes were set on me before getting shut forever. My throat was choking with sourness. I couldn't believe I had for real killed him. There was lying Nuska, trying to open her eyes but too feeble to respond.

Unable to take any decision at that point of time, I decided to leave the spot then and there and reach out to Jacob who would decide how could we save ourselves from this deep ditch. Thereafter, everything unfolded was a misery. Everything. I lost both men. That girl lost her smile and her family lost her liveliness.

The enemies of KSE had caused this kind ruin to the lives of many people. The proof of which is in the pendrive I had submitted to the inspector with a hope to do the final thing right in this life.

There I became the culprit rectifying things. This is my story.

Forgive me Bhushan,
Forgive me Jacob
Forgive me Nuska

- Venus

In the evening the lady officer didn't come in a casual manner. She rushed into the room only to see dead body of the woman fully covered with a blanket.

She looked at the nurse who gave her the first information about this.

"She had left this note. It's a suicide," finished the nurse leaving room.