Part 10

⚠️Warning: This part may contain sexually offensive terms and scenes. Readers are advised to read with patience.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Continued from the previous part...

Oh! I'm sorry sir... I didn't know this room belongs to you... I'm... I'm leaving immediately sir..." she reiterated in anxiety and took her slightly wet dupatta and wrapped it around her body. To her satisfaction she had already changed the top and trousers.

"Nope. Don't leave. You're not at a wrong place. You're at the right place and also at the right time," said Bhushan unbuttoning his shirt..

Nuska stood there dumbfounded after hearing what Bhushan had told her. Fear and shock was evident over her face seeing Bhushan in that state. She was paralyzed on the spot registering his words into her brain.

Bhushan without thinking the next second removed his shirt and threw it away walking towards Nuska who was standing frozen at her place, tightly wrapping her dupatta around her delicate body and her large eyes were widened even more.

It was his coming very much closer to her that gave her cognizance to drift backwards, still she was unable to believe the present situation was for real. She stopped meeting her dead end before the wall and was gazing at Bhushan as if hypnotized, with smoke of fear and loathing.

"Let me explore your hidden beauty...." he chuckled touching her face with his fingers and that's when Nuska came back to conscious. She pushed his hands away and tried to run away but luck was not on her side, Bhushan who was way more stronger than her took hold of her hand and smirked triumphantly.

"Don't run away, Beautiful. Let me spend some time with you and then you leave" said Bhushan gazing at her lustfully. She cringed at his words and tried to remove his huge hands from her small ones but it was of no use.

Nuska, who was shaking, exercising torrential struggles to get freed from Bhushan's claws, looked pitiable in front of him who was enjoying her futile efforts on him and he stood like a concrete wall giving out a villainous laughter.

He harshly pushed her over the bed and shouted, "Don't try to escape baby or else you will have to face the worse consequences."

"Sir.... leave me... I want to go," Nuska stammered, her heart pounding so loudly that she could hear without any difficulty. Without her consent, tears started pouring out of her eyes.

He smirked sending shivers through her body and just like that all her past memories came rushing back to her.

She stood their frozen.

He too smirked at me, her mind said.

Is he going to do the same thing to me?

"Oh my my, your lips! I could kiss them all night. Would you allow me to?" he winked walking with imbalance due to all the drinking he had down there near the pool.

Indeed, Venus's plan was working like magic!

Nuska slowly moved behind until she hit the headboard.

No! I don't want to see HIM again.

"Caught you!" said Bhushan trapping her in between the confinement of his hands. Her eyes widened in terror as he came closer to her face and she could clearly smell the exhale garnished with alcoholic drink in his breath. She felt nauseous but nevertheless didn't move because if she did, their lips would meet.