Part 9

This part contains mentioning of description and talks that are adult in nature. Read with patience.

~◻🔘◻~

It was, as always, a moderate weather that knew no cruelty upon the citizens of Goa and a beautiful dusk that was surprisingly meeting the darkness of the night. But it was almost unpredictable what cruelty lied in the lot of humans that nature was going to witness that day.

"In the pool area madam.", replied the security guard when he was asked by Nuska the whereabouts of Bhushan.

"Thank you so much," she chirped and made her way to the aforesaid place.

The whole premises was beaming with glory of lights and glamour as it was an odd thing for a resort that also in a place like Goa.

Nuska kept on walking softly until she reached the entrance to the swimming section of the hotel. She looked around once and looked down immediately as if she'd never look straight.

It was extremely an embarrassing scene that Nuska had to bear while making her way to reach Bhushan in order to get her declaration forms signed.

She looked down while passing by women who were enjoying alcoholic drinks and boys and girls playing and splashing water on each other whose outfits were not worth looking at. Nuska didn't raise her eyes and just kept walking.

She came across another pool where men and women, given not the ultimate worst of her day, 'cause the ultimate worst was yet to come, there were more than dozens of couple engaged in mass osculation. Nuska could've vomited in the pool out of uneasiness.

Thank God these shamelessness is not a part of Mumbai's branch, she thought.

She looked up only to find Bhushan's spot and very embarrassingly looked here and there. Then she found a silhouette matching the physique of Bhushan. Nuska immediately lowered her gaze.

He was seen holding a woman from behind in his arms, almost inclined on her body and kissing and rubbing his face over her nape and shoulders.

It was horribly astonishing for her that the boss whom she approached to get her formalities done was indulged in his an open display of lust and intimacy.

She started trembling in hesitation and that also to the verge of retreating without turning back. She took few steps backwards and thinking to get the paperwork done later she turned around but her foot was swallowed by an unfrequented pool and so was she.

"Aaaah!", she screamed her vocal out before getting submerged into the water along with her papers.

Bhushan's eyes opened wide in shock and he found a young girl struggling to breath in the water.

He immediately left Venus and looked around for lifeguards but given his permission of not to trespass that area during his intimate time no one was present.

Leaving the lady he was cherishing with he said to her, "Venus, make a call to the lifeline office and tell them to reach at private pool with their essentials."

Hearing this Venus immediately dialled the number mentioned on a placard hanging from a pole and Bhushan without missing a moment jumped into the pool.