Part 1

~◻🔘◻~

Mumbai, Maharashtra

It is now that it was exactly 3 pm. Someone was as restless as a lioness after a failed attempt to catch its prey. Her eyes were as tired as her hands were but still the frequency of looking all around her bedroom, searching the call letter for the interview, was collinear to its peak.

"Ya Allah! Please help me otherwise I'm gone for sure," prayed Nuska's heart that was beating very unenthusiastically as she was unable to find her admit card to the interview of her dream company- Khan's & Sarkar's Estate.

She raised her hands slowly upwards and sighed before tugging her hair and falling on her knees.

Now what will happen tomorrow if I'm unable to bring the admit card, she thought sobbing.

She immediately got up and stumbled upon her parent's room.

"Papa! Papa!" she cried entering into the room where her father, who was a History professor by profession, was checking answer sheets of his students.

"What happen, Nusu?" he tilted his face towards her frightened daughter and looked at her confused.

"Papa, I'm unable to find my admit card that I was supposed to bring to the interview of Khan's & Sarkar's Estate tomorrow. I'm so worried papa, I cannot say they will even allow me to..." Nuska could have lamented for an year but her father intervened only to say, "Nusu, your mother asked to take that card and get it laminated. I've done that by the morning itself. You check my table's drawer you'll find it on the top"

Nuska immediately ran to the table only to find the card in a clean and shining state that read:- Candidate Name : Nuska Nisthar and her photo was visible on it.

She joined both of her hands tightly and packed her eyes with no care, " Ya Allah it has never happened that you didn't answer my prayers. I truly believe you'll never discard any valid wish of mine. Thank you for everything!" she chanted happily with her eyes overflowing with tender tear.

Her father was observing this and he stood up to reach to her daughter, " Nuska, everything done with pure intention is always liked by and accepted in the assembly of Allah. And surely you'll achieve everything you're working hard for and making wish for, my girl," he snaked one of his hands around her shoulders and pulled her close to his chest.

Nuska smiled exhibiting the sanguine spirits flowing in her mind and hugged her father tightly.

"Okay child, now leave me 'cause there are a lot of papers to be corrected that also within a strict time limit," her father excused himself.

She left his body and grabbed his hands like a stubborn child.

"Papa, see God has made my work easy for me. You should also pass all the students you're checking answer sheets of," she rolled her lips in front of him.

"Nusu but this is not done how you're wishing"

"Papa please you have to do this. You know na how good it feels you someone passes in exams. Please don't break your students' hearts by failing them. Please!"

Her father started laughing. He sat on the couch laughing a little longer and then looked at Nuska who was now faking a frown on her face.