Part 8

Chapter dedicated to all my silent readers 😘😘😘
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will you duo just keep on smirking or go ahead with the subject?", asked Randheer frowning at Sunaina and Kartik.

"Be patient baby, why so much in hurry, huh?", said Sunaina while asking one of the servants to fetch her laptop that was kept on a DVD player and ordered them to leave drawing area.

She switched on the laptop while Randheer was completely oblivious and growing eager by the time.

"Uff at least you tell me what's it then keep on showing it there.", he requested but in frustration.

"Darling, I'm telling you be patient... P-A-T-I-E-N-T.", she traced her fingers on his cheeks and winked at him to which he frowned like a child, "Okay..."

"Dad see.", Kartik began.

"You remember last time when Varun, mother*ucker...", Kartik just began when hearing the offensive term his mother coughed in umbrage.

"Aa... I'm that when rascal Varun spilled the beans before Khans and Sarkars we had already lost all our links conveying us information of their activities but just before he was caught, he sent of some of their CCTV footage for the last time. I thought that clip was worthless until and unless we were about to be exposed in the donation camp."

"What clip you're talking about Kartik? And why are you telling me everything so lately.", questioned Randheer.

"Darling... I told you na, be patient. This news, I bet, will chill all your burns.", said Sunaina in joy.

"Yeah dad. Just wait and see.", Kartik again began, "What I discovered in the previous clip wasn't not fruitful much then but in the donation camp I confirmed it was a treasure chest.", he laughed wickedly and Sunaina too followed that laughter when both of them observed the impatient Randheer glaring at them in anger.

"Okay okay, I shall show you the first clip.", saying which Kartik played the video in the laptop.

It was the video of Healing hub room in the KSE premises. It showed Zaid sitting in front of Nuska who was lying unconscious on the bed. Three of them could see Zaid's mannerism before Nuska as if they had never witnessed that side of him. So warm and caring as if Nuska was not his employee but his wife who was expecting his child.

"What great you saw in this useless clip? May I even ask? I think you both have drunk more than enough today.", said Randheer angrily and was about to get up when Sunaina caught him by his arm, "I've never seen this much impatient person in my whole life. Where was this eagerness on our wedding night, huh?"

Kartik rolled his eyes and started coughing. Randheer too scratched his head before saying, "Why are you showing this clip which doesn't contain any information about KSE?"

"Dad, lemme show you full thing but please cooperate us by the time.", said Kartik on the verge of frustration.

"Of course darling. Trust us.", said Sunaina and played another footage.

The second video contained Bhushan along with Venus. They were kissing each other like wild animals in the KSE premises. That video was too collected and transferred by Varun earlier but his exposure.