Part 4

⚠Warning:- This part may contain mentioning of sexual violence and use of strong language. Readers are advised to read the chapter mentally prepared or they can avoid reading those portions.

Grab your headphones 😉

~◻🔘◻~

"E-A-S-Y, E-A-S-Y... A-A-A... H-M-M... yeah, take it easy. Nuska? You okay no? Good, yeah... Come on have it slowly okay.", said Zaid while trying to make Nuska eat a grilled cheese sandwich with his hands. It was obviously not his job but it was most probably due to the compulsiveness imposed by his heart over his conscience that he found himself responsible for her discomfort.

Hearts in fascination, no matter how unfamiliar they are, disable the reasoning acumen. That scene was a perfect example of this.

Her parted juicy lips that were trembling a little while opening the mouth appeared pale to Zaid. He was as if feeling guilty to see her in a vulnerable condition.

"No sir, I can't have it more. I pray you don't bother yourself.", she said making a pity face.

"Why so? You had so less of it. And by the way girl, you're at KSE. We're not the ones who let our visitors suffer alone. Your problem is our problem. Trust me, you need to have more of it.", said Zaid while trying to insert a big chunk of bread into her mouth that her eyes popped out while chewing it.

"Brave girl.", Zaid smiled at her and was feeling satisfaction in his heart.

The time when Nuska opened her eyes and found Zaid, Zaid Khan, the CFO of the company she wanted to work in she was literally awestruck and could not comprehend how to behave in front of him while undergoing through weakness and nausea. But Zaid was so hospitable towards her that she too found denying his request bad.

"Enough sir, please", she requested and tried to stop him but he didn't pay heed to whatever she appealed.

"Enough? You still seem weak. You need to eat more" Zaid insisted her to eat.

He again cut out a bigger portion from the cupcake and tried to insert it into her mouth but Nuska didn't open her mouth that made the scene ridiculous and they both pressed their laughter.

It appeared to nothingness that they both knew each since long but ironically it was their first meeting. Isn't it what that's called connection of hearts?

While rubbing her tongue horizontally over her teeth something very important struck her mind and she turned to Zaid only to speak, "Sir, what about my interview?"

"Don't worry about it at least for now", he smiled while picking a glass of water to make her drink it.

"Sir it is so important business that brought me here, can you please tell me what is going to happen next?" She asked, her lips parted lightly with worry.

"Don't worry Nuska. You will be given an optimum opportunity that you lost because of inconvenience from our side.", he assured her but not revealing about her selection without the interview decision.

"Thank you so much, Sir, I'm so happy that the company I've applied for is this much obliged inspite of being superior."

Zaid only smiled at the compliment he received by her. And his eyes were enough to command the attendant what to do next - Making Nuska reach her place where she was staying in Goa.

That night. 10 pm.

"Yes sir what was that you called me here for?", said Varun as he had no idea of why Zaid asked him in the interview room for a private conversation.