Part 7

~◻🔘◻~

Outside KSE premises

Author's narration

Nuska was very happily moving on the pavement when she exited the KSE premises through the main gate and stood at the bus stand to catch the bus that'd take her to Bambolim in which the apartment where she lodged in was situated.

A Jaguar shining in black came out of the premises and stopped where Nuska was standing. Its window glass declined which made Nuska recognise the person sitting inside on the driver seat. It was no one else but Zaid Khan.

"Oh hello sir!", she chirped.

"Hi.", said Zaid and opened its gate. "Nuska I have an important thing to discuss with you."

"Oh. Sir, you could've called me at your office and..."

"I could've done that. But if I've come here then you must understand it's really important."

"Okay sir.", she said and entered into the car and sat on the seat beside him.

"Can we move?"

"Yes, sure sir."

"Umm. Well, where are you going?"

"I was going to my lodge."

"Oh okay. By the way Nuska, you could've stayed at KSE also and it was really not an issue if you had stayed here as well, after all it's too a hotel."

"Actually sir I'm staying there from the time I arrived at Goa for the interview and this idea really didn't touch my mind."

"That's something crucial you need to learn Nuska. I extract maximum benefit out of anything I get and even if I get it for granted save things require humanity to prevail, I use this idea. All an opportunistic businessman can do is to abide by this thumb rule."

"Hmm you said true sir. I shall remember this throughout my life."

"And if you forget this then remember me, I shall never retreat from teaching you my rules.", said Zaid smiling.

"Sure sir."

With optimistic smiles pasted on both of their faces his car aced the speed towards Bambolim. Keeping his eyes fixed on his way Zaid turned his head left to have a glance at Nuska's face. He smiled to see her locks flying on her face and giving her tickles around the cheeks.

Winds even know to flush her cheeks without any emotional syndrome, thought Zaid looking at her and then turned his head straight.

"Nuska?", he initiated while rolling the steering.

"Yes sir.", she responded as punctual.

"Diploma in interior designing, right?"

"Yes sir.", she affirmed.

"Do you know the best thing about it? Actually that was the matter that made me approach you for an exotic offer."

"Offer... For me? What kind of offer sir?", she hesitated but seemed delighted.