Preface

~◻🔘◻~

This is completely a work of fiction done with no intention to subject any relation with the real world and it has no intention to harm anyone's sentiments by any means.
Any resemblance of the characters or a place here with that of anyone/anywhere in reality is an absolute coincidence.
This story is someone's own creation that is being exhibited here expecting no sort of plagiarism, resentment or hateful feedbacks from the reader's side.
And a special warning is reserved for those who think to reproduce any copy of this work, they shall be severely held.
Everyone is heartily welcome to shower their love on this book presented by NuskaNisthar who has again come to make you all fall in love with her honest thoughts and writing full of endeavours.
Any sort of suggestion from the reader's side will gladly be entertained and the door to negative feedbacks is already closed.
Enjoy this piece of art and don't forget to share it among your friends.

A story of how two hearts fall in love and admire the beauty of union. Their journey of finding connection with each other and being bound by the thread of passion will be unveiled soon.

Add in your library "Connected Hearts" by Nuska Nisthar.

- Tanveer