4- Party

Manny looked at the photos, shocked at what he saw. He couldn't believe his eyes and I couldn't either, it was horrible.

"Did they leave anything?" He ask with a broke voice.

I sat in a chair, "they wanted me." He breathes in and let out a raggy sigh.

"Don't leave without a guard."

"I'm the boss." I said while crossing my arms. He rolls his eyes, and smirks.

"Whatever, just for my sake. Also, come to the party tonight. Bring your son and Franco, they need to see you, it's has been awhile. Press will be there, it's important."

I nod at him, I walked out the office and ran into Alex. "Oh boss! Party at 7, Franco sent a dress to your room. Jett has his suit and Franco will be meeting you there, he said something about selling his house which will take the whole day."

He said In a hurry, "thank you Alex, go on and take the day off. Meet some girlfriends or boyfriend, not judging."

Alex laughs and nod, "see you tomorrow boss." I nod and he walks away.

Where's Jett? Oh yeah, he hid to the store to grab items for school with his uncles. I decided to go to Luis room and see what he is up to.

I knock softly, only to hear groan. I twist the knob and I walked in, "Luis how you doin-," I regret walking in.

"Holy fuck Gabby!" He hides his pet with a blanket and I covered my eyes quickly. I even started laughing, laughing turned into tears, mixed.

"Oh my, someone miss someone." He smacks his lips as I stand in his room with my eyes covered. I laughed non-stop.

I heard a door open and the water turning on, which made me laugh even worse. "Why-," words couldn't even form. "Why couldn't you have-, locked the door." I said through my laughs.

"You Can open your eyes."

"Are you sure? Not sure if you are..... settle yet" I laughed again, I could feel his his eye starting at me with hate.

"Just opened them Gabby." I slowly peak through my eyes, he was frowning at me.

"Did I interrupted something?" I ask him, smiling hard.

"Oh for fuck sake, this heartbreak is giving me issues. Look I know I said you could see my penis but not like this."

I dropped my mouth, "are you not even embarrassed?" I tilt my head.

His cheek inked in red, "no I am. Trust me, now why are you here?"

"To make sure you were okay, but you had other ways to.......relive yourself. Also, please wash your blankets. I don't want Jett walking in and touching."

He dropped his jaw in embarrassment, "alright I'm kicking you out but yes I will do those things." Luis starts pushing me out and slammed the door on my face.

Mine as well get ready for the party.

.......

This dress was elegant and screaming sexy at me

This dress was elegant and screaming sexy at me. I loved how I looked in it, Franco knows his way to show his love with outfits.

I walked out of my room and walked to Jett. Only to see no one, so I head downstairs to the living room.

"Dama." Oliver bowed his head as he stands up from sitting on the couch.

"Hello Oliver, where is everyone?"

"Jett and Franco are already there ma'm, I'm supposed to escort you out." I nod and we head outside. Of course, he opens the door because he won't let me.

We drove to the party, not sure what I'm dealing with.

As we get there, I saw several people in elegant dresses and suits. It was all fancy. I get out the car and made my way through the drive through and the press. They took pictures of me as I walk inside.

A guy stood in-front of the door smiled me and open them. "We have been waiting for you." He said cherishes.

I get in and people were dancing or either talking to rich people. Immediately, I saw Manny at the bar like always. "Martini." He said to the bartender.

"Bourbons on rocks." I said as I stand next to Manny.

"Mija, you look beautiful, if you wondering where is Franco and Jett, well they haven't arrived yet." I frowned.

"Oliver said they were." Confused on why I was lied to, wouldn't make sense on why he would.

Manny took my hand and smiled, "there coming."
He winks and then turn to his colleagues. "Antonio, meet my daughter would you."

Antonio was broad and buffed, his muscle really shown. His suit looked like it was going rip. Although, something in his eyes remind me of someone. "Do I know you?" I ask him.

He was holding a glass cup, clear liquid. "I doubt it but you do seem familiar, who's your mother?"

"Alvera." In seconds, he dropped his glass but quickly retrieved it.

Where have I seen this person?

"I-I have to go." He walks away in hurry and I stood there in shock. He knows something I don't. Manny shrugged and drank his drink.

"Hi, I've been wanting to see you! Name is Lisha Bosha. I set up the whole party, and I heard you have a son. I don't see you being a mother, your so young!" Her perky voice fills my ears, her dress was so out there, her boobs were technically falling over.

"They will be here shortly, do you have kids or husband? Maybe both?"

She smiled oddly, "my second husband is running this, and I have one kid but I'm not sure if he actually going to show up. Always love to be troubled. Children I say." She rolls her eyes and look somewhere. "My, my, my, I might have a third husband."

I looked her way and instantly smirk, I straightened my shoulders and we both made eye contact. "In your dreams, he's mine." I gave her a wink and I walked away from her.

My man and my son walked in like a power group and with me in it, we slay.

Franco looked handsome in his red shirt and no tie

Franco looked handsome in his red shirt and no tie. Jett was wearing the same color but with a bow tie.

This right here.......was my dream family.

This right now.

                              ——————————-
-Yeet