25-Shot

"Alright come down." I tell the gang members as they raised a gun to one of my men.

"No! I want 10G, and you will give it to us." I snort at the little man who had pointed the gun at him.

"And if you shoot my men, then you won't get shit. How about I give you 5G in exchange for drug operations? I heard you guys weren't getting as much money."

The leader dropped his gun but pointed the gun at me. "I want 10G." I laughed and I stepped forward. I leaned in and the gun landed on my forehead.

"Then by all means, shoot me. What good will that all do?" I can see his hand shaking and his forehead sweeting.

I knew he wasn't going to shoot me but doesn't mean he wasn't actually going to kill me.

He lowered the gun but his member shot theirs. Instant pain in my right shoulder. "You bitch." They all ran and left me here in this abandoned alley way. Then I notice they killed the men I had brought.

I grab my phone and try to call someone but it was cracked. I knew I was close to Manny building so I head over there.

Luckily no one was there in the lobby and I head up to my office. I place my hand on the wounded to stop  bleeding. Lights were off because it was late, like 10. Who's work 10? No one.

It was prefect.

"Fuck." I groan as the pain was getting worse.

"Ms. Vañe-Valúez?" I turned around and I groan.

Ms.Gems was standing a few feet away with a concern on her face. "Are you okay?!" She rushed towards me.

"Why are you working this late?" I ask her.

"I-I, my friend wanted to go hangout at a party with her friends and I had nothing else to do. So I'm just getting ahead with work." Daisy too sweet, no one should hate her for being too nice.

"She's not really your friend, if she didn't invite you Daisy." She was shocked that I called her by her name. "Finds some new one, and if you want we can party this weekend, I was planning to go with my friend Cat, if you wanted to come."

"No, no, no, no, i don't mind being alone. Plus, they are your friends not mine." She looks down in saddens.

"Well now I'm not taking a no....." I dropped to the floor and I close my eyes for a second. "Shit." I felt blood oozing through my hands.

"Oh my god! Your bleeding! And not down there obviously but in your shoulder! I don't know what to do! I really like this job and I don't want to mess it up! You can't die!" I chuckled by her rambles.

"I'm not going to die, not yet." She whimpered, "just call Alex. I think you have his number."

She nods quickly and calls him.

Less then 10 minutes and those 10 minutes i was out.

....

I woke up to pain in my arm.

I was going to touch my arm but someone spoke first. "Don't touch it! I need to seal it." Alex said as he walks towards me, he place a bandage over my shoulder.

"Did you call f-,"

"Yeah he's on his way." I nod and lay down on The floor.

"How's Daisy?"

"Freaked out, she was close to calling the police, try to make an excuse about what happen." I nod and I heard fainted footsteps coming closer to me.

"Hi boss, why can i not call the police? It's bullet wound and, and, well someone shot you, you should really tell someone miss."

"Daisy, if I did then what do I say to them? I didn't see their face, it's a hopeless case. I'm fine, Alex fixed my arm. I will be okay, don't worry about me."

She sighs and nods, she then gets a call from her phone. "Hola ma.....si yo sé.......ahorita mamá.....Yo sé!........yo no cero, pero algo tú amiga.....no! I don't want him as my boyfriend mamá.....adiós."

"Everything alright?" I ask her and she nods.

"Mom problems."

"I can relate to that."

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I sigh as I heard yelling from the one and only boyfriend.

"She's right here." Franco looks down and smiles, changing his whole mood.

"Are you alright?" I nod at him as he takes my hand.

"Awwww." We both look at Daisy and she went pale.
"Sorry, I runied the moment, I'm just going to-," she tried to walk backwards but trips and Alex swoops in. Daisy had her hands on his chest and her cheeks went red, and of course Alex was smirking.

I felt a kiss on my cheek and look at Franco. "Are you hurt?"

"No i'm okay."

"Let's go home."

....

"Mija, tell me what happen?" My father walks in the kitchen. I grab a juice and start pouring it in a cup.

Franco was also interested and sat in a stool. "Gang meet up went wrong, he wanted 10G but they seemed weird so I said 5G, and of course they didn't like that and shot me. They ran before I could kill them."

"And where was your men?" Manny ask. "They killed
Him, could you contact the family?"

"Yes of course, but please bring more men to meets up, especially in a alley." I nod and he gave me kiss on my forehead before leaving the kitchen.

"What do you call a pig that does karate?" I look at Franco dumbfounded.

"Uh what?"

"Pork chop."

"Oh my god." I place my hands on my face.

"Why did the bike fall over?"

"Fran-,"

"It WAS TWO TIRED!" He laughs loudly and I snort.
"What did the policeman say to his belly button?"

"Fine what?"

"You're under a vest." He holds in his laugh as I raise a eyebrow.

"I'm out." He laughs as we both walk out the kitchen and to the living room.

"How about-,"

"Franco nor more." He raised his hands in the air as we walk up the stairs.

"Why are there gates around the cemeteries?"

"Franco-,"

"Because people are dying to get in."

"That's it, your sleeping in the couch."

He drops his jaw, "wait! Gabby I was kidding! Nor more JOKES! THE COUCH IS UNCOMFORTABLE!" I hear him as I go to my room. "ITS HARD AS A ROCK AMORRRRRRR!"

                         ———————————-

-Yeet