33-His birthday

"It's your birthday!" Franco and I enter Jett room.

I jumped on his bed and Franco jumped on the other side, Jett in the middle.

"I need sleep parents!" He said in muffled as his head was facing down.

"Franco."

"Yes?"

"I think we should tickle him."

"Sounds like a lovely idea." He smiles.

"Wait no!" But it was too late and we began to tickle him, Jett laughed loudly and started to cough as we tickle super hard.

"Alright I think that's enough. Your getting old, I remember when you were a baby-," I began.

"I was 9 when we met."

I put a finger on his lips, "shhh, let me have this moment." He chuckles but let me continue. "You were possible the cutest baby in the world, and you had hair sticking out, I was probably yelling at Franco for doing this to me."

"Hey." Franco smiles and we both chuckle.

"I imagine the pain! Geez, I can't believe your 10! I'm going to cry." My eyes began to tear and Franco and Jett sigh for my reaction.

Jett hugged me and I hugged him back. "I will always be your 'baby' mom. Thank you for saving me."

"More like thank you for saving me." I felt a kiss on my head from Franco as we all hug all together.

"GROUP HUG!" Danny walked in and we all gaged as he hugs us but we ended up laughing. Danny let's go and I got off the bed. "Come on birthday boy, your aunt is downstairs making your favorite breakfast."

"Hell yeah!" We all froze and I cross my hands at Jett.

"Jett....." he looks up with innocent eyes.

"I think I meant to say heck yeah."

I pat his head, "sure you did. Go before I ground you." Jett grabs Danny hand and they run out the door.

Franco came to my side and kissed my cheek. "I want another kid." I sadly said.

Franco puts his hand over my stomach and his head lands on my shoulder. "I know amor, will keep trying, and if not then we can always adopt."

I sigh and nod, "there probably kids that need saving. In worse situation just like Jett."

"And will give them the world." Franco kissed my bare shoulder and we both ended up walking out the room.

We head downstairs and see Jett screaming in pure happy. Matt spins around with Jett in his arm, I couldn't help but smile at the view.

Haven then grabs Jett as soon he touch the floor. Haven sits on the couch with Jett on his lap. "Open the present." He hands him a bag.

Jett puts his hand inside and pulls out a game. "CALL OF DUTY!"

"Haven!" I whined and he smirks. I didn't even buy him a ps4. Wait!

"My turn!" Matt said as he hands him the size of a ps4.

"You guys are spoiling him too much." They both shrugged and Jett began to open the box. And of course it was a ps4. "What do you say Jett?"

Jett hugs Matt first then jumps on Haven to give him a hug. "Thank you!"

I smiled. Cat barge out the kitchen with presents. Yeah, more then one. "Oh gosh."

"Relax." Franco whisper in my ear and I let it be.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUCHKIN! I love you so much!" Cat kissed his cheek multiple times.

"Cattttt!" Jett whined but Cat ignores it as she kept kisses his cheek.

"Here open your presents." Jett got shirts that said I have awesome aunt, and some nice shoes and he also got legos because he likes those.

Oliver and Alex walked in with present as well, then Manny walks in.

They gave me some legos, clothes, cars. It was his first birthday and I wanted it to be special with us.

"Okay! My turn." Jett turns to me and unexpected hugged me. My heart was filled with his love that I was so happy to be his mother.

"You don't need to give me anything."

"I know, I know but I wanted to." I kissed his cheek.

"But there's two. Manny and i have been talking and we are thinking moving Into a bigger house. So we all can fit inside."

"Wait you mean, Matt, Haven, Cat, Danny, Oliver, Alex, Franco, Manny, Luis and Nima?!"

I laughed but nod. "Yes everyone, they all want to be together with you and us. So this house has two, and one is ours, and it has plenty of room and it's bigger. But the house is still in the same land as the big house. What do you say?"

"Heck yeah!"

For the past days, Manny wanted all of together since he doesn't us want to be far and I agree. I like when Jett is around his family and I'm still with my friends, I want us to be close.

Haven and Matt agreed, they hate being so far so they agreed to move in. I of course have our own house with is a few feet away from the bigger house.

My house has two floors with 12 rooms. The bigger house has at least 30 or more, who's knows I lost count. Franco said it was okay to be near family since he knows I will miss all my family and he also will miss his family as well.

I went out to the grocery store at 9, I know it's late but I forgot to buy Jett favorite snacks, Scooby snacks.

I insist on my buying for his birthday.

I walked out with two boxes of his favorite snacks.

I notice someone leaning on my car. I walked over to him with high alert, "sir fuck off. I need to get home."

He only chuckles as his head was down, I couldn't see his face. "Gabby Vañe-Valúez Correct?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Your mother never stops talking to you." I pull out my gun but he was faster and has grabbed my gun before I could do anything.

"Nice moves, let's do this the easy way. You come with me or your mother doesn't die, or else, your little Jett dies on his birthday and we don't want."

My heart was racing but I knew he was dangerous.

"Fine."

                            ———————————

-Yeet