7-Info

It's been a week and I felt someone leaving the bed. I woke up and see Franco getting ready.

I sigh and covered my face with his pillow. Smelling the scent of Franco from it. In seconds the pillow was taken away from my face.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek. He place a hair behind my ear, then cupping my cheek. "I'll be back in a week love."

"Don't leave." I touch the hand that was on my cheek.

He sighs and goes in to kiss my cheek twice. "Ill be back love, we can call everyday."

"We won't even celebrate your birthday, which is in two days!" I said in frustration. He got in the bed and scooped me, making my body touch his.

"I know mi amor, I know. When I come back, we can celebrate. If that makes you happy?"

"Yes it will make me happy, but the fact you are leaving." He groans and kissed my lips slowly. His hand snake up my thigh and inside my underwear.

The kiss started to get heated and his hand cupped my vagina. I moan but he removed his hand from my underwear and kiss my lips once more before getting up the bed.

I groan, "you can't just do that."   

He laughs and grabs his bag, "see you in a week. I'm going to say bye to Jett then leave. Here puts some pants on." He throws me his sweatpants.

I blushed and started putting it on in the bed. "I love you Franco."

"I love you too mi lirio. Now go back to sleep, it's too early." He left the room and I check the time.

4:27

I sigh and closes my eyes.

As I was sleeping, the bed dipped. I open my eyes to see Jett putting the covers over him, his back facing me. I scoot over and put my arm around his body.

....

I woke up to Jett moving closer to my body. I smiled and flinch my eyes to the clock.

7:01

I heard a knock on my door and I carefully removed Jett from my arm. I open the door and it was Haven who was worried.

"Jett, h-he's gone. I don't know where he is. He's usually up at 6 b-but-,"

I take Haven hand and kissed his cheek to calm him down. "Don't worry, he's with me. I think he already miss Franco."

Haven let out a relief and kissed my cheek. "That kid is going to be the death of me."

"You will become your own parent one day and will be good at it." He smiles and walked away.

I walk to the bed and shrug Jett body to wake up. He yawns and stretched out in the bed. "Morning mom."

I kissed his cheek, "morning. Come on, you still have school. I will even drop you off."

"WAIT REALLY?!" He said excitedly. His friends are always funny to meet.

"Yes but come on, you only have 30 minutes to get ready." He hurried out the room and I get ready myself.

I saw few texts from Franco that he had landed. Time zone and stuff.

....

"Bye hon, take care love." I kiss Jett cheek and he blushed, he hugged me tightly then running to his friend as they all waved at me.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Yes?"

"It's Alex, meeting at Manny company at 8:30."

"Alright, make sure Riley has-,"

"Two croissant and ice coffee. I got you."

"See you then."

I make my way to the building. People inside greeting me as I walk to the elevators. I get into one and two people walked in. A guy with glasses and a girl. They look like cute nerds.

They both looked at each other then away. I chuckled and the girl eyed me. "Make a move." I whisper into her ear. She gave me a confuse look but I signal my eyebrows to do so.

"Fuck it." She mumbled, giving the attention from the guy with the glasses. The girl grab his shirt and pulled him down, giving him a fat juicy kiss.

He smiles in the kiss and kissed her back. The elevators dinged the prefect timing because weird stuff happen. "Thank you lady!" The girl said to me.

"Name is Gabby Vañe-Valúez and your very welcome new couple." I wink at both of them and exit the elevator as their mouth dropped to the ground.

I walked inside the meeting room, seeing everyone. Alex was in front and seeing he was saving the seat for me. "Dama." They said as I make my way to the front.

"Hello everyone, Alex proceed." I drank my ice coffee and he began.

"We found a person wearing the animal mask while trying to destroy one of our clubs. He's in the warehouse right now, Luis go ahead on what you found from him." Alex exclaimed.

Luis cleared his throat, "supposedly, he won't break at first but I did find out that someone you use to know is in charge. After that I killed his ass for behind annoying."

Silence.

My anger grew, are only lead and he destroyed it because he wasn't the same anymore. "YOU DID WHAT?!" I yelled out, even scaring myself.

"I-I-,"

"Luis, you killed our only lead. I didn't even have the chance to talk to him and he your are, killing him because you felt upset about a relationship."

Whistle and ooe was heard around the room.

He lowered his head and I shake my head. "Tell the people in the warehouse and anyone who is involved in my mafia, that can't kill until I say so. If it's self defense then that's fine, other then that, you have to ask me for permission. Also, Luis, if you do this again there will be consequences. Is that it Alex?"

I look at Alex next to me who seemed frightened, "y-yes boss." I nod and grab my croissants and drink.

As I exit out the office I was met with Manny. "Mija, hola, a word." I nod and I follow him to his main office.

I sat in a chair and he sat in his chair. He seemed tense but relaxed in a way. "Alvera died to cancer correct?"

This flipped my brain, I didn't expect to hear this question today or.....ever.

"Yes, I was there when it happen. We were in the hospital and died while I hold her hand. She's died Manny, she's died. She is dead." He flinch from the name I had gave him.

He let out a sigh and look at the computer, "yes. You are right, she's dead."

"What made you think that?" He flipped the computer and saw a picture, almost looking like her. Only difference is that girl had short hair and we could see half of her face. It was hard to determine if it was actually her but in ways I shouldn't have my hopes up.

"Random email sent me this, I'm not sure if it's her or not but if she's died then you must be right."

We buried her, she must be died. Under the ground with a tombstone I visit very often.

I needed answers.

"I need the number of Antonio."

——————————-

-Yeet