17-Uncle?

"Antonino how do you know my mother?"

He finally set down a time to talk with me. What really seemed interesting are his eyes, they seemed similar.

I sit in front of Antonio in a coffee shop downtown Houston area.

"Is this why you called me?" His voice was heavy with his Italy accent.

" Italian? Correct?" I ask him and he nods. "Wears suit all the time so I'm guessing your the Italian mafia."

"Y-yes." I smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"How do you know my mother?" I ask again. He stayed silence then I nod disappointment. "Assuming you know her because well she's alive."

His eyes froze into mine, his jaw clench, and he stopped breathing. "How did you know?"

"Wow, you knew she was alive. What does she had to do with you?" He stayed silence and got up from his seat.

"I think we're done talking here." He ties his suit jacket and I start to get up as he leave the shop. I stop him before he could leave in his car.

"How do you know her? I'll found one way or another." I told him angrily.

"Good luck finding then." He drove off while I stand there in disbelief.

I'll found out.

....

"Aetos pleasure for answering the phone." I grabbed my laptop and start hacking.

"I was in a meeting so I hope this is important."

"Of course it is, how's the money coming through? You have to pay a 1,000 this Friday."

"Is coming along, is that way you called?" Little did he know I'm hacking in the Fbi using his username and password.

"You don't want to talk to your old partner daughter? How rude."
"What are you up to? And I hope nothing that will get you in trouble."
"Oh no, not me but this is personal. Next week pay is off, that means one less grand you actually have to pay back."
"What did you do?"

I got inside the database and hurried to find a file I was looking for. "What makes you think that?"

"It's pretty obvious Gabby, don't be playing games."

"But I'm a child."
"Your 20, not that old."

I rolled my eyes and download the file I was looking for. In seconds it had finish and removed the laptop from my lap. "Thank you for your time, I will
Be expecting the money on Friday, chow."

I end the call and lay down the bed.

Reading my mother file.

As I look through them, I found one case file the seemed interesting. It was called project Linx. Supposedly my mom went to Italy and was supposed to find a lead about some guy I didn't recognize but when I look up the person, I realize, they were family.

My grandpa ladies and gentlemen, oh that's not it. My 'grandpa' had a child with some other girl, and it was a boy.

That boy names is Antonio Vañe.

My uncle.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

I head downstairs and barge inside Manny office. "Manny a word."

"Yes?"

"How many siblings does mom have?"

"I only heard she had one."